Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
If you have been searching for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021, nigeria army university biu portal, nigerian army university biu application form,nigerian army university biu school fees, nigerian army university biu website, nigeria army university biu admission, nigeria army university form, naub, nigerian army university biu recruitment portal, then you are in the right place.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the four-year Degree programmes of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The exercise is slated to run between 30th April 2021 and 13th May 2021.
Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online is mandatory for all interested candidates.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME/DE Form | About:
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME/DE Form | Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility.
a. Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
b. Candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 8th September, 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NOTE THAT the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) does not have any Agent for admission processing or payment channel/method.
These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading