Table Of Interest
- 1 FUPRE Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out Online, Fupre.edu.ng | FUPRE Latest News
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of FUPRE aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [fupre post utme login, fupre post utme 2022, fupre post utme 2022/2023, fupre latest news, fupre courses, fupre post utme details, fupre admission 2022, fupre school fees, FUPRE Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out Online, Fupre.edu.ng | FUPRE Latest News], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without wasting much of your time, we shall look at the topic under the following headings;
Now, let’s take them one after the other.
All candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Delta State, as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Monday 25th to Saturday 30th October, 2022, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from rom Monday 25th to Saturday 30th October, 2022, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily. Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official FUPRE Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
- Eligible candidates are those who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) OR, are awaiting results which would be released before the conclusion of the admission exercise.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
Method of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, as screening fee.
2) Applicants should CLICK HERE and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
3) The registration exercise commences on Monday 5th October 2021 and ends on Wednesday 21st October, 2021.
Guidelines for Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their results and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Physics and Statistics||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
|Science Laboratory Technology Biochemical Technology Biological Technology Petrochemistry Technology Physics Instrumentation Technology||Subject Combinations Options English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or PhysicsEnglish Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or PhysicsEnglish Language, Chemistry, Physics and MathematicsEnglish Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Candidates applying into the Department of Science Laboratory Technology are to choose from the four options listed, their most preferred area of specialization and write the Post UTME subject combination attached to the selected option. Candidates would only be considered for admission into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.|
Important Notice to Candidates on UTME Cut-Off Marks
Candidates are to note the following UTME cut-off marks for programmes in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources:
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 170 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 150 and above
Mrs. E. Jane Omoyine
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|