Table Of Interest
- 1 FUPRE Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, Fupre.edu.ng | FUPRE Latest News
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of FUPRE aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [fupre post utme login, fupre post utme 2021, fupre post utme 2021/2022, fupre latest news, fupre courses, fupre post utme details, fupre admission 2021, fupre school fees, FUPRE Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, Fupre.edu.ng | FUPRE Latest News], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without wasting much of your time, we shall look at the topic under the following headings;
Now, let’s take them one after the other.
Following the directive from JAMB that institutions yet to conduct the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise should not do so until the conclusion of the NECO Examination, it has become imperative for FUPRE to further postpone the date for the conduct of her Post UTME.
In view of this, the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, previously scheduled to hold from Monday, 23rd November – Friday 4th December, 2020, will now hold from Monday, 30th November – Friday 11th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
The registration exercise which commenced on Wednesday 12th August, 2020, has also been extended till Wednesday 25th November, 2020 to allow candidates more time to register.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ASSIGNED DATES FROM 23RD – 27TH NOVEMBER, 2020 SHOULD REPRINT THEIR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO CHECK THEIR NEW EXAMINATION DATE, WHILE CANDIDATES WHOSE DATES FALL BETWEEN 30TH NOVEMBER – 4TH DECEMBER, 2020 ARE TO RETAIN AND USE THE DATES ALREADY ASSIGNED TO THEM.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for this screening exercise.
Registration will close by 12 midnight on Wednesday 18th November, 2020.
For Enquiries Message us on WhatsApp only 08132420817 to be Added to a WhatsApp Group
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME.
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programs in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programs in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and a minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new program. The candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form.
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 2nd September, 2020.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted it.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|