Table Of Interest
- 1 FUPRE Postgraduate Courses & Requirements 2021/2022| FUPRE Postgraduate Portal
- 1.1 FUPRE Postgraduate Courses & Requirements 2021/2022 | FUPRE Postgraduate Portal
- 1.2 AIMS/OBJECTIVES
- 1.3 PHILOSOPHY
- 1.4 LOCATION
- 1.5 ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- 1.6 Basic Admission Requirements for all Students
- 1.7 a) For Postgraduate Diploma
- 1.8 b) Master (M.Sc, M.Eng) degree
- 1.9 c) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- 1.10 TRANSCRIPTS AND REFEREES’ REPORTS
- 1.11 DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- 1.12 COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
- 1.13 COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
- 1.14 FUPRE RELATED POSTS
This has become necessary as different individuals have flooded my email and cell phone with emails and calls in the past few weeks concerning the subject matter.
However, if you are among those who have been eagerly anticipating the release of this article and have been searching for [fupre masters programme, fupre latest news, fupre courses, fupre courses cut off mark, fupre school fees, fupre part time courses, marine engineering fupre courses, fupre resumption, FUPRE Postgraduate Courses & Requirements 2021/2022 | FUPRE Postgraduate Portal], then you can see that you are not the only one.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nevertheless, your search just ended as you will get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog @ o3schools
Without further ado, lets head there right away.
The establishment of a School of Postgraduate Studies for the University aims at providing systematic academic and research programmes, geared towards high level manpower needs of the country and the world and shall have the following objectives:
a) To develop, encourage and stimulate the growth of Postgraduate programmes in the University and give academic and professional training, leading to the award of Postgraduate degrees/diplomas.
b) To identify and modernize indigenous technology and their upgrade.
c) To develop local contents in the oil and gas industry.
d) To produce agents and catalysts for the effective and economic utilization, exploitation and conservation of our natural, economic and human resources.
e) To produce socially mature personnel with capability to understanding the use and adaptation of existing technology in the oil and gas sector and also the development of new ones.
In pursuance of the above objectives the school will provide, through instruction and research, deeper understanding of the fundamental principles and hence the acquisition of requisite knowledge to solving of problems. The students in the Postgraduate School must, therefore be able to show an improvement in their understanding of the basic principles of the acquired knowledge which will be directly related to their intellectual growth and development. The programme therefore aims at extending mental horizons, producing new orientations and developing a depth of understanding.
The post-graduate programmes are primarily aimed at developing the appropriate high level manpower required for the overall development of the nation and to produce manpower to fill relevant positions in academic, managerial and leadership positions in the administration of the Nigerian economy.
The programmes also aim at developing the research skills and knowledge necessary for sustainable growth in the chosen areas of specializations.
The Postgraduate School is located in the last floor of the TETfund Building A.
All modalities for the smooth take-off have been put in place and NUC�s approval is hopefully been expected and awaited.
All candidates should please note that in accordance with the University regulations, they must satisfy the O’ Level requirements for matriculation into first degree programmes of any approved University or Institution, i.e. Five Credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics plus two other relevant science subjects at O’ Level; or four (4) credit passesat O’ Level plus OND [credit], NCE, IJMB or Advanced Level [A Level].
An applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
(i) Graduates of FUPRE and other approved Universities, who are not qualified for admission into M.Sc. programme (with at least a pass degree).
(ii) Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant programmes from approved institutions.
(i) A first degree with at least a Second-Class (Lower Division) from FUPRE or any other approved University.
(ii) A candidate with a qualification lower than Second-Class (Lower Division)but has an Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma shall be considered for admission.
An applicant must possess a Master degree with research thesis and a weighted coursework average which must not be less than 60% (B) from an approved University.
Candidates should request former Universities/institutions to forward their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the School shall not be processed.
Candidates should ask their referees to fill the referees’ reports on-line. Applications shall not be processed without the referees’ reports.
1) PGD: Minimum of 2 Semesters and Maximum of 4 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 4 Semesters and Maximum of 6 Semesters.
2) M.Sc: Minimum of 3 Semesters and Maximum of 5 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students Minimum of 5 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters.
3) Ph.D. Minimum of 6 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 8 Semesters and Maximum of 10 Semesters.
1) PGD: Minimum of 4 Semesters and Maximum of 6 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 6 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters.
2) M.Sc: Minimum of 3 Semesters and Maximum of 6 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 4 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters.
3) Ph.D.: Minimum of 6 Semesters and Maximum of 12 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 8 Semesters and Maximum of 16 Semesters.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUPRE Postgraduate Courses & Requirements 2021/2022 | FUPRE Postgraduate Portal“.
Thanks For Coming Around.