Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much anticipated topic titled “FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 | Fupre.edu.ng PG List & Portal 2018”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because FUPRE has done its 2018/2019 admission screening exercise for postgraduate students and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [fupre post graduate courses, fupre admission portal, fupre post graduate programme, fupre admission requirement, fupre admission news, www.fupre.edu.ng recruitment, fupre admission list 2018/19, federal university of petroleum resources effurun 180 first and second choic, FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 | Fupre.edu.ng PG List & Portal 2018], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any FUPRE postgraduate admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the postgraduate programmes of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
- Go to FUPRE postgraduate admission portal at https://fupre.edu.ng/pg/candidate/.
- Supply your Registration Number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on login to access your admission status and also accept your admission.
You are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
- University first degree/HND certificate
- Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE (for FUPRE graduates only).
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of state of origin
- Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
- Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
- 3 flat files.
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
- Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
- Original transcript if not already submitted
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 | Fupre.edu.ng PG List & Portal 2018″.
Thanks For Reading