Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form 2019/2020, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform the General Public that the sale of Admission Forms into the Remedial Studies of the Federal University of Kashere (FUK) for the 2019’2020 Session will commence on 20th November 2019.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL program is Nine calendar months.
FUKASHERE Remedial Subject Requirements & Combinations.
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the program. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into the degree program of University.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Form.
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to the University e-collection (TSA) Account No: 026019761016 with the Central Bank of Nigeria through RRR and bring the Remits receipt to the School of General and Remedial Studies in Kashere to collect the application form.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading