Table Of Interest
Today, you and i will quickly take a good look at the topic “Federal University of Kashere FUKASHERE Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021“
This has become necessary as different individuals have flooded my email and cell phone with emails and calls in the past few weeks concerning the subject matter.
However, if you are among those who have been eagerly anticipating the release of this article and have been searching for [ federal university kashere postgraduate courses, federal university kashere courses, federal university kashere gombe website, fukashere faculty of education, federal university kashere picture, chairman governing council federal university kashere, fuku edu ng, fukashere portal login, Federal University of Kashere FUKASHERE Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nevertheless, your search just ended as you will get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog @ o3schools
Without further ado, lets head there right away.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. The Ph.D degree programmes are available only for full time candidates.
- Masters’ Degree Programmes Academic M. Sc: A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 Point of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- Professional Masters: A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied;. Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University of Kashere FUKASHERE Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading