The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
Table Of Interest
- 1 The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
- 1.1 Introduction To The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
- 1.2 What To Avoid If You Want To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
- 1.3 The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once – How To Begin To Read
- 1.4 See More On The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
- 1.5 JAMB Resources You May Want To Explore
Today, you and I will quickly look at the topic on The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC,GCE & NECO At Once.
If you have been wondering if this is possible then, of course, you are not alone.
Let me bust your bubbles that people have been doing it before and it will certainly be the case for so far you follow me closely.
Likewise, if you have been searching for [what is the waec marking scheme, waec exam question, waec marking guide, waec expo center, waec mathematics marking scheme, wassce exam time table, waec marking guide for english language, 2020/2021 waec question, how to read for gce, gce exams syllabus, is gce harder than waec, waec expo center, how to read for waec examination, how to pass waec mathematics, waec marking guide, waec mathematics marking scheme] then you are certainly in the right place.
Nevertheless, I may not be able to completely finish all the search terms right here but we will cover a lot of them and you will see others in subsequent posts.
Likewise, the issue of which of the exams is more difficult should never be a problem because nothing is really difficult if you put your mind to it.
This is why we are looking at the topic today.
Recommended:- Time Management Tricks That Work For Any Student
Introduction To The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
The issue of passing the secondary school leaving certificate examination has been so much to bear for a lot of secondary school leavers in Nigeria and other African countries who organize these examinations.
Also Read:- How To Read And pass Difficult Courses
Basically, three exams are to be written and they include;
Must Read:- The Sure guide To Examination Preparation
It is very advisable to take WAEC more seriously as GCE is of no much importance.
In fact, most students use GCE as a test before writing WAEC and NECO while a few use it as their SSCE.
Therefore, it is highly advisable to take WAEC and NECO more seriously.
In fact, I advise strongly that both WAEC and NECO Should be treated with equal seriousness.
However, most students don’t write NECO but in recent times, NECO has been made compulsory in most secondary schools which is a lot better because it is important, just in case WAEC doesn’t work out as planned.
Now the question is; How are supposed to go about this examination as an SS3 student?
Should you go about it as your instincts suggest or by asking those who have been there before?.
Should you read up posts on it or get unserious and prepare to cheat?
A lot of students wonder and ask but well It’s your choice but I don’t advise the latter.
Here is a little about what I know in passing these examinations.
Read and decide on which method to use to enhance on excelling in your SSCE, WAEC or GCE exams.
What To Avoid If You Want To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
If you have to succeed, you have to make certain sacrifices.
Therefore, in this case of passing your final exams, these sacrifices include:
Secluding Yourself From Friends
Secluding yourself from friends most especially the unserious ones is a no brainer.
During this period, you tend to meet up a lot of distractions and your friends play a very big role in distracting both you and themselves.
Mingle with people that will make you more serious with your academics and the ones who can assist you.
This is because, “there is time for everything and there are seasons of extreme seriousness”.
Do not begin to take your bookwork the exact same way you did in the other five years you have spent in secondary school.
If you were good before, then it’s time to do your best.
Stay Away From Movies
Movies take a whole lot our time.
It even gets into your thoughts when you ought to be memorizing what you have read.
Stay Away From Social Network
The social network has been one of the best upgrades we have had in this generation.
Although, yet it is one of the worst in its disadvantage aspect because of how much it wastes our time.
Sometimes, we can’t even see it but it does.
With the exception of some secondary schools which do not allow phones, the other SSS3 students who are addicted to social networks are at the mercy of these social networks when it comes to time usage.
It goes from updating posts on Facebook to posting new photos on Instagram to answering messages on Facebook messenger to what sapping and all other social networks.
However, at the end of everything, you must have achieved nothing other than more likes on Facebook, more followers and likes on Instagram and the routine continues.
Since you have an SS1-SS3 syllabus to cover, then you have to completely cut out from social networks.
All these 3 points are a combination of the most things that kick students out of the way of seriousness.
Cutting them out completely will help a lot by far.
After completely doing that, you then enter a new chapter.
The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once – How To Begin To Read
I understand you have to cover a lot.
It is the season you have to make time for your best friend.
This means that for everything you do, work with time.
With 3 years syllabus to cover, tension begins to rise, but;
- Stay Calm
- Start by stating down all you have to cover
- Know What pattern of study works for you
- Note how much time you used to read and understand and work with that
- Begin your thorough study 2-3 months before the period your exam is to kick start.
- Always have your jotting note with you at all times as it will make it easier when you begin your revision
- The moment you are done with reading, begin to go through past questions.
- Be sure to go through as many as possible because questions are usually repeated if not in the same way but in a similar pattern
- Then begin your thorough revision using your jotting notes
- Make sure you use your exam time table to determine how you make your final revision before each paper.
See More On The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once
- When you write examinations, always adhere to instructions
- Any mistakes you make are at the risk of a mark as they all have their marking scheme.
- Questions get tricky specifically the English language when it comes to lexis and structures. Tricky questions are asked and if you fail to follow your instructions and answer properly and correctly, then your mark goes for it.
- In the English Language, note the words you are dealing with and be familiar with your antonyms and synonyms not too well but thoroughly.
- Never be in too much hurry
- Make your writing bold in the theory section especially when you know what you are doing
- Do not write on the margin of your answer script as it is boldly stated there.
- Be thorough when answering your questions and always be straight to the point because you never who your marker may be.
- Erase properly
- Shade well
- Always Cross check your work to spell out mistakes
- In calculation subjects, show your workings because they mark them before getting to your answers.
That’s the much I can take on the subject The Secret To Write And Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO At Once.
I know you have many questions and that’s why there is a comment box below.
Do well to drop all of your questions and appreciation to Elizabeth who worked on this post.
I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks For reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Other Articles That Might Interest You Include
- How To Do Correction Of Name and DOB in Waec Result
- Top 10 secrets of Bright students
- Top reasons why you may fail JAMB 2020 and how to avoid them
- Requirements to study law in any Nigerian University
- The updated list of all federal Universities in Nigeria
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2020 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2020
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2020
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips