FUNAAB Direct Entry Admission Form 2023/2024 | Apply For FUNAI DE & Requirements
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for FUNAAB Direct Entry Admission Form 2023/2024 | Apply For FUNAI DE & Requirements, funaab post utme form 2023, funaab post utme form 2023/2024, funaab post utme 2023/2024, is funaab post utme form out, funaab post utme subject, funaab post utme past question, funaab post utme cut off mark, funaabadmission 2023/2024, then you are in the right place.
Applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes, are hereby invited to register online for the Screening Exercise.
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 23rd September, 2022 and Wednesday, 25th September, 2022. UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 16th September, 2022 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses:
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Transcript Submission Deadline:
Candidates are expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the University Registrar not later than Friday, 27th September, 2019 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
Note: Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB APP NOW
DOWNLOAD O3SCHOOLS WAEC APP AND ACTIVATE TO BLAST WAEC. CLICK HERE NOW
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Thursday, 18th July, 2019 and closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUNAAB Direct Entry Admission Form | Apply For FUNAI DE & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading
FUNAAB RELATED POSTS
UNAAB Part-Time Degree Admission Form
FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form
FUNAAB Postgraduate School Fees
FUNAAB School Fees For Freshers & Returning Students
Updated List Of Courses Offered In FUNAAB
FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme Academic Calendar
Please anyone applying for direct entry funaab this year should add me up
Please i need help on direct entry into funaab this year for God sake 🙏
If anyone has guidelines on this please kindly PM me on Facebook! Charlotte Anna.