Table Of Interest
- 1 BASUG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BASUG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.1 BASUG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BASUG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay BASUG acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of BASUG acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay BASUG Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedure for newly admitted BASUG students
- 1.7 Related BASUG Posts
- 1.8 SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “BASUG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BASUG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Bauchi State University Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Bauchi State University about the acceptance fees and acceptane fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [basug registration fees, basug.edu.ng portal, basug admission portal, basug portal 2020, basug registration portal, basug admission checker, www.basug.edu.ng result, www basug portal gov ng com, BASUG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BASUG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “BASUG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BASUG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee means is using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission , then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explaination concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are luckly to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you dont need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The actual cost of Bauchi State University Acceptance fees is not spelt out anywhere. However registration fees stands at N2,500 for indigines and N5,000 for non- indigenes.
Instructions forBauchi State University Gadau Students: Please read carefully before proceeding:
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- Fresh students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- Fresh students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of this website for detailed steps on how to register.
BASUG REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
ONLY RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) code generated from this platform is valid. PRINT out your INVOICE before proceeding to make payment at the bank.
Applicants are to use their own phone numbers as this will be the official communication channel. No complains will be entertained for wrong phone numbers. For assistance please contact [email protected]
Step 1: Freshers should enter JAMB Registration number as username to login. Returning Students should use Matriculation number as username.
Step 2: Click on fees payment.
Step 3: All undergraduate and remedial students are Click on full payment. While part-time and PG students are the ones that can make part-payments of not less than 60%.
Step 4: All undergraduate and remedial students are to make payments in full. However, ONLY part-time and PG students are the ones that can make payments of not less than 60%.
Step 5: After entering amount, click proceed to make payment.
Step 6: To select a payment method; You may choose to pay online with ATM cards or generate RRR and pay at the bank.
Step 7: Select the desired method and proceed with the payment.
Step 8: Click the check box and then the Accept button.
Step 9: Read the pop up message carefully and then click OK.
Step 10: Click Pay Now to continue.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “BASUG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BASUG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal