FCE Zaria Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 in Affiliation With ABU
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for FCE Zaria Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 in Affiliation With ABU,, fce zaria courses, fce zaria calendar, fce zaria news, fce zaria part-time, fce zaria course form, fce zaria degree courses, fce zaria school fees, f c e zaria cut off mark, fce zaria courses, then you are not alone.
This is to inform all interested candidates and the College Community that wish to apply for admission into Degree programmes of the college for 2020/2021 academic session, that the sales of admission form has commenced.
The Degree Programme began in the College in 1982 with the first set of students graduating in 1984. At that time, the course duration was two years. Since then there have been several changes in both the admission requirements and duration.
- NCE certificate with credit/merit in the relevant subject area of study and Education.
- In addition, a credit in Mathematics and at least a pass at O’ Level are required for Science Courses, while Arts courses require a credit in English at O’ Level (For details on Admission Requirements for the Undergraduate Programme, see relevant appendix).
Method of Application
Interested Candidates are required to generate the College REMITA and make payment of N2,500 at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College Website www.fcezaria.net
Screening Exercise Schedule
Time: 10:00am daily.
Venues: Center for Educational Technology (Near the College Clinic)
Requirements for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to present the following items at the point of screening:
i. Original of O’level statements of results / original certificates.
ii. 2020 / 2021 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
iii. N.C.E / Diploma / (ABU Diploma ) / IJMB Original Certificate Statement of result
iv. Evidence of Remita payment of the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00K) only as screening fee.
v. Evidence of uploading O’level Result on CAPS from an Accredited JAMB CBT Center.
vi. Certificate of Indigene.
vii. Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Candidates are advised to generate REMITA Transaction ID through a link from the College Portal (www.fcezaria.net) before proceeding to the any commercial bank(s) for the payment of the screening fee.
- Wearing of Face mask and physical distancing are necessary in order to comply with the NCDC guidelines.
- Subject yourself to temperature measures at the gate and also wash your hands.
- Please, you are advised to adhere to the dates and time slated for the screening exercise.
Deferment of Admission:
Admission is not deferrable. However, after completion of registration in the College, a newly registered student may defer a semester or course(s) by a written application to the Academic Secretary through the concerned Heads of Departments. Such Deferment is valid only through a written approval by the Academic Secretary.
Not Yet Specified
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FCE Zaria Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 in Affiliation With ABU”.