Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly look at the topic “ABU Zaria Distance Learning Courses 2024/2025 | ABU Zaria DLC Courses”
This has become very necessary because of students aspiring to study in a distance Learning School.
This therefore leads them to ask several questions of which can be found right here at o3schools.com.
Of course, o3schools.com is here to make life easy for every Nigerian Student which is why we have done justice on the subject “JAMB subject combination for all courses”.
However, if you have been searching for [abu distance learning courses, abu distance learning nursing, abu undergraduate distance learning, abu dlc courses, abu zaria online nursing degree, abu part time courses, abu distance learning nairaland, ahmadu bello university postgraduate courses, ABU Zaria Distance Learning Courses 2024/2025 | ABU Zaria DLC Courses], then you are not alone.
However, today, you will certainly get all that you are searching for right here at o3schools.com.
Although, I may not be able to completely deal with all these search terms but of course you will see them in other articles in the admission thread section of this blog.
ABU Zaria DLC Courses
To access the ABU Zaria Learning Portal, simply click here.
To access the ABU Zaria Distance learning Students portal
Students enrolled at the Distance Learning Centre, Ahmadu Bello University have the opportunity to learn from some of the best and brightest in their fields, as our e-Learning courses are taught by the same renowned faculty members who teach in our on-campus programmes.
Our erudite faculty is made up of entrepreneurs, consultants, and academics who work with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and warm learning environment, where human values flourish
The following are the undegraduate programmes offered in ABU Zaria.
- Nursing Science (BNSc.)
- Business Administration (B.Sc)
- Economics (B.Sc)
- Public Administration (B.Sc)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Education teaches an approach that will stay with its students throughout their careers. You’ll learn everything the qualified teacher needs to know about planning, teaching, learning, assessing, policies and processes. Our focused and flexible NUC accredited programme will deliver the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
The PGDE programme is designed to prepare University graduates to teach in Post Primary schools and Tertiary Institutions. The programme extends over two semesters and aims at providing teachers with professional training as well as a basis for their continuing professional development.
Through our PGD programme, you will:
- Improve your practice by building and developing ideas/strategies
- Examine your education system from an international perspective
- Build your knowledge of the assumptions, concepts, and principles of a range of learning theories, evaluating their usefulness in specific situations
- Develop your expertise in practitioner research
- Make appropriate use of professional and research literature
Min. Number of courses per Semester: 5
Candidates who possess the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Degrees – Bachelors’ Masters’, and Doctorate.
School Fees Breakdown
₦18,500 Per session
Graduates of this programme will be prepared for career opportunities in the following fields:
- Policy development
- Social work
In line with our commitment to helping you reach your goal of completing an advanced degree; we are working on expanding our range of master’s degree programmes for working professionals looking to enhance their professional credentials or diversify their skill sets and experiences to help them become more competitive in today’s job market.
MBA Finance and Investment
MBA Human Resources
The ABU Distance Learning Center MBA is designed to provide the ability to obtain a master’s degree from an NUC Accredited business school no matter where you live. Focused and flexible, the highly ranked programme delivers the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Delivered entirely over the Internet, the e-Learning MBA is ideal for career professionals who need flexibility, convenience, and quality. The ABU Distance Learning Centre’s MBA delivers a comprehensive business curriculum with many ways to customize your MBA to your goals, and personal support every step of the way. Earn the same highly ranked MBA as full-time and part-time programmes — with the same curriculum, taught by the same faculty – and join a network of prestigious business school alumni.
Delivered entirely over the Internet, the Online MBA is ideal for career professionals who need flexibility, convenience, and quality. The ABU Distance Learning Center MBA delivers a comprehensive business curriculum, many ways to customize your MBA to your goals, and personal support every step of the way. Earn the same highly ranked MBA as full-time and part-time programs — with the same curriculum, taught by the same faculty – and join a network of prestigious business school alumni.
Additional Program Highlights
- Gain in-depth knowledge with a specific area of emphasis and customize your MBA to meet your career goals
- Support team dedicated to the needs of working professionals
- Fast track possible
- One-course-at-a-time curriculum
ABU runs a trimester session which helps students to fast track their programme without breaking their back. As such, students interested in fast track are advised to use this semester to offer additional courses.
Graduates of the following are regarded as MBA regular (students with business administration background):
- Bsc. Business Administration
- Bsc. Banking and Finance
- Bsc. Marketing Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Actuarial Science
Other graduates are referred to as MBA special
- MBA Regular (4 Semesters):Fast track- 18 months, Normal- 24 months
- MBA Special (5 Semesters): Fast track- 24 months, Normal- 28 months
Min. number of courses per semester: 4
- Any 5 O’Level credits in no more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC certificate (or exemption letter) especially for applicants under 30 years. Graduates from NOUN, other distance learning centers within or outside the country are exempted from this requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least a second class lower or 2.40 Cumulative Grade Point Average from any recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3rd class plus 5 years post-graduation experience or a 3rd class with a Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND holders from any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit who are holders of either a Post Graduate Diploma or any recognized professional certificates such as ANAN, ACIB and ACA etc may be considered.
Tuition & Fees
₦20,000 Per Course
₦18,500 Per session
Graduates with a Master of Business Administration have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
- Chief Executive
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Operations
Looking to enhance your skills and professional credentials? Consider one of our excellent certificate programmes. These programmes offer advanced training at both the graduate and undergraduate levels to complement your degree and add value to your curriculum vitae.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ABU Zaria Distance Learning Courses | ABU Zaria DLC Courses”.
Thanks For Reading
- ABU Zaria Direct Entry Screening Form Out | https://abu.edu.ng/
- ABU Zaria IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms Out | Apply Now
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form Out | How To Apply Easily
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate School Fees | ABU Zaria Postgraduate Fees Breakdown
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Courses | ABU Zaria PG School Fees
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Result | How To Check ABU Zaria Post UTME Result Easily
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Form Is Out Online, abu.edu.ng | ABU Latest News
- ABU Zaria Admission List | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Batch & Supplementary List Out
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Academic Calendar |Resumption Date For Freshers
- ABU Zaria Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission List Released | Check Status
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List Released | ABU PG List PDF
- Ahmadu Bello University ABU Zaria Diploma Programme Admission Form
- ABU Zaria Distance Learning School Fees
- ABU Zaria Distance Learning Centre Academic Calendar
- ABU Zaria IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms Out | Apply Now
- ABU Zaria Distance Learning Courses | ABU Zaria DLC Courses
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions, PDf’s & Answers | ABU Zaria Post UTME Exam Focus
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- ABU Zaria Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Academic Calendar | ABU Latest News
- ABU ZARIA School Fees Schedule For Freshers & Returning Students | ABU Latest News
- Updated List Of Courses Offered In ABU Zaria ABU Zaria Requirements
- Ahmadu Bello University ABU IAIICT Diploma Admission List
- ABU Diploma Admission List
- ABUTH Admission Forms For Nursing & Health Programmes