Table Of Interest
- 1 UMYU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UMYU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- 1.1 UMYU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UMYU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay UMYU acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of UMYU acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 Registration Procedure for newly admitted UMYU students
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UMYU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UMYU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University about the acceptance fees and acceptane fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [deadline for umyu acceptance fee payment, umyu acceptance fee deadline 2019, umyu acceptance fee portal, umyu acceptance fee 2019, deadline for umyu acceptance fee payment 2019, umyu acceptance fee closing date, how to pay umyu acceptance fee 2019, UMYU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UMYU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UMYU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UMYU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission , then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explaination concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are luckly to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you dont need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The actual cost of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University acceptance fees is around the region of N5,000 to N20,000.
Registration Procedure for newly admitted UMYU students
STAGE 1: ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING PROCEDURE
New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Click on the Print Admission Letter link to print your admission letter then;
- Click on the Print Other Forms link to print associated documents for registration.
STAGE 2: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Go to https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/, to access your personalized page.
- Make sure you upload your passport photograph and signature in JPEG Format (each not more than lOOkb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address, Home Address and Phone Number.
- All students must upload their scanned passport photograph (JPEG Format not more than lOOkb) and signature (JPEG Format not more than lOOkb), as a requirement for online registration.
- Once you have completed the profile update as required, click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be redirected to the Payment Page.
At this stage, a student proceeds to make payment using the Paydirect Platform provided by clicking on either of the following Payment Options:
- Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
- Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online).
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UMYU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UMYU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.