UDOSOK Admission List 2019/2020 | Check 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Here
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly run through the trending topic “UDOSOK Admission List 2019/2020 | Check 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Here”.
This has become very vital as UDOSOK has done its screening and officially candidates can now head over to check their admission status.
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Nay Exam With Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
- How To Study Effectively
- 6 Signs Of a wasted university education
However, if you are among those who have been searching for [udusok admission portal, HTTP admissions udusok edu ng checkmyadmissionstatus PHP, udusok admission news, udusok admission list 2019/20, admissions udusok ng check my admission status, udus admission list 2019/2020, udusok facebook, Usman danfodio university direct entry 2019/20, UDOSOK Admission List 2019/2019 | Check 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Here], then you are obviously not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the next questions that will come to candidates mind are “Is the admission list truly out, can we check it on the school’s portal, How do I check my admission status”?.
However, the answer to these questions is not far-fetched.
Let’s head to it right away.
UDOSOK Admission List 2019/2020 | How To Check Admission Status
Well, it is pleasing to let you know that the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session can now be checked on the school portal.
The Management of UDOSOK has officially released it’s first, second and third batch on the school portal.
Therefore, all candidates that partook in the Post UTME screening exercise can now head over by following the guide below to check their admission status.
- Go to UDUSOK admission status checking portal at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ button to access your UDUSOK admission status.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
As at now, you can only access your UDUSOK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UDUSOK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
O3schools Wants to Specially congratulate all those who are successful and we bid you go conquer the academic world with amazing records.
Therefore you can use the above links to check yours in case you are in that situation.
Thanks For Reading
UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2019/2020, Udusok.edu.ng | UDUSOK Latest News
Finally, remember That SHARING is CARING.
See other Articles That Might Interest You