Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNIZIK Cut Off Marks 2024/2025 | UNIZIK JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the academic session for UNIZIK have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
Nonetheless, if you are among those that have been searching for [unizik cut off mark for medicine and surgery, unizik cut off mark for 2024/2025, unizik departmental cut off mark for 2024, unizik departmental cut off mark for 2024/2025, how to calculate unizik cut off mark 2024, how to calculate unizik cut off mark 2024/2025, unizik departmental cut off mark 2024, unizik post utme cut off mark 2024, UNIZIK Cut Off Marks 2024/2025 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if UNIZIK sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
UNIZIK Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted
UNIZIK is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way UNIZIK will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of UNIZIK and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for UNIZIK is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
UNIZIK Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In UNIZIK.
Like i have earlier stressed, the minimum cut off marks for all courses is 180 but other competitive courses do have higher cut off marks and they are below.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
How to Calculate Unizik Average Cut off Mark
You can easily calculate your average score by following the guidelines below.
1. Simply multiply your UNIZIK post utme result by 4,
2. Then proceed and add (+) the score you get above to your jamb score,
3. Divide the total by 2.
4. The result you get will be your score.
UNIZIK POST UTME Departmental Cut-off Point.
|CUT OFF AGGR
|FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
|FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
|AFRICAN AND ASIAN STUDIES
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
|MODERN AND EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
|RELIGIOUS AND HUMAN RELATIONS
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
|APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY AND BREWING
|PARASITOLOGY AND ENTOMOLOGY
|EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
|EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
|EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
|EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
|EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
|EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
|EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
|EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
|EDUCATION AND FRENCH
|EDUCATION AND IGBO
|EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
|EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
|EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICY
|GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
|PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
|CUT OFF AGGR
|AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
|ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
|INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
|METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS ENGINEERING
|POLYMER AND TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
|GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
|SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
|ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
|HEALTH SCIENCE AND
|MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
|BANKING AND FINANCE
|COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY
|PHYSICS / INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
|PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
All candidates who sat for the Unizik POST UTME and meet or exceed the above cut-off points stand a better chance of getting admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka to study their chosen course.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Biosciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
How Does UNIZIK do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of UNIZIK’s departmental cut off marks for the year, the next important question to ask is How UNILAG do their screening.
Basically, the Nnamdi Azikiwe University does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in UNIZIK proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into UNIZIK to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s all I can take on the topic “UNIZIK Cut Off Marks | UNIZIK JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses | UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- UNIZIK Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- UNIZIK Business School Admission Form | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar Academic Session Is Out | UNIZIK Latest News
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now
UNIZIK POST UTME Form Is Out Online, Unizik.edu.ng | UNIZIK Latest News