UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024| How To Apply Easily
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 | How To Apply Easily“.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNIZIK postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNIZIK postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [unizik postgraduate admission portal, unizik postgraduate admission 2023/2024, unizik postgraduate school fees, unizik postgraduate 2023/2024, unizik postgraduate form 2023/2024, unizik masters degree program, unizik postgraduate 2023/2024, unizik postgraduate admission status, UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 | How To Apply Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
Before Proceeding you are first advised to check the Updated UNIZIK postgraduate Courses 2 as well as UNIZIK postgraduate School Fees
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) school of postgraduate studies invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Programmes for theacademic Session.
UNIZIK postgraduate programmes are run on Full-time and part-time bases.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold first degree classification with FCGPA of 1.50 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 70% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. Part- Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Six (6) semesters.
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Full-Time Masters Degree programmes lasts for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. Part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme
Full-Time Ph.D. programmes lasts for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. Part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidate for the screening test:
- PhD Candidates: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
- PGD and Masters Candidates: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before
Monday, 3rd September, 2018.
- Log on to remita.net.
- Click on “Pay a Biller”
- On the “Who do you want to pay “ dialogue box, type “Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka- 1000128”
- On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
- For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2023/2024 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
- For PhD, search and click on “2023/2024 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
- For the GIFMIS Code, enter 1000031337
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University anywhere in Nigeria to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
- You shall receive via email the final letter of Invitation within 48 hours of payment.
- Please bring the Print out and the final letter of invitation to the venue for admittance into the screening test. These documents admit.
Your final letter of invitation shall specify the date and time of your test.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission.
- Application form should be completed on-line by logging onto portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate
- Click on “Create Account” to Create a new account
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
- To confirm payment:
- Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
- Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of the admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
- First Tier Applications
- Sale of Form Ends on 14th December 2021
- Submission of Form Ends on 21st December 2021
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 17th August 2021
- Second Tier Applications
- Sale of Form Ends on 31st December 2021
- Submission of Form ends on 7th January 2022
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 7th January 2021
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
N.B.: Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the School of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
Applicants will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 25th -27th January 2022
For further information, contact [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily”.
Thanks For Reading
See Other UNIZIK Articles You May Want To Read
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses | UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- UNIZIK Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- UNIZIK Business School Admission Form | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar Academic Session Is Out | UNIZIK Latest News
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Form
UNIZIK Pre-Science/Pre-Degree Admission Form | Apply
UNIZIK Cut Off Marks | UNIZIK JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
UNIZIK POST UTME Form Is Out Online, Unizik.edu.ng | UNIZIK Latest News
UNIZIK Post UTME Result | How To Check UNIZIK Post UTME Result Easily
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
UNIZIK Pre-Science & Direct Entry Admission List | 1st & 2nd Batch
UNIZIK Admission List | 1st Batch, 2nd Batch, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out
UNIZIK JUPEB Admission List | UNIZIK JUPEB Portal
UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions, PDF’s & Answers | UNIZIK Post UTME Exam Focus
UNIZIK Postgraduate Academic Calendar
UNIZIK School FeesFor Both New & Returning Students
Updated List Of Courses Offered In Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK
Samuel Ogbaa says
I applied for Ph.d in your school by March 2020. I want to know if the admission list is out. I also want to know if I have been admitted
When will the 2020/2021 pg form close, considering the ongoing asuu strike. I want to use it to determine the time to apply for my transcript due to my busy schedule. Thanks
Okorie Henry wisdoms says
Please I want to create remita for post graduate application but I’m only seeing application for sandwiches. How do I do it