Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
- 1.1 UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
- 1.2 UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications.
- 1.3 UNIZIK Part-Time Courses.
- 1.4 How to Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Admission.
- 1.5 RELATED UNIZIK POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of our site visitors concerning when UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to apply easily.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [unizik part time 2020/2021, how much is unizik part time school fees, list of part time courses in unizik, unizik sandwich courses, unizik cep school fees, unizik cep 2020/2021 admission list, unizik cep portal, cep inunizik, UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 deadly mistakes UNIZIK undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December GCE 2019 results are not eligible to apply.
UNIZIK Part-Time Courses.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Department of Animal Science and Technology
3. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
5. Department of Food Science and Technology
6. Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
7. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department of Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options
a. Adult Education/Accountancy
b. Adult Education/Economics
c. Adult Education/Marketing
d. Adult Education/Mass Communication
e. Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
a. Educational Management & Policy/Accountancy
b. Educational Management & Policy/Business
c. Educational Management & Policy/Health Education
d. Educational Management & Policy/Political Science
e. Educational Management & Policy/Computer Science
f. Educational Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
g. Educational Management & Policy/Economics
h. Educational Management & Policy/English
i. Educational Management & Policy/Igbo
j. Educational Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
a. Educational Foundations/English
b. Educational Foundations/Political Science
c. Educational Foundations/Economics
d. Educational Foundations/Igbo
e. Educational Foundations/French
f. Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
a. Guidance & Counselling
b. Guidance & Counselling/Biology
c. Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
a. Human Kinetics
b. Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
a. Science Education/Biology
b. Science Education/Chemistry
c. Science Education/Integrated Science
d. Science Education/Mathematics
e. Science Education/Physics
f. Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
a. Business Education/Accounting
b. Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
c. Business Education/Secretarial Technology
d. Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
e. Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
f. Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
a. Business Administration
c. Public Administration
e. Cooperative Economic and Management
f. Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
How to Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Admission.
- Visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N10,000 for application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, October 26, 2020.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Sale of forms commences on Monday July 15, 2019 and ends on Friday October 25, 2020.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday December 7, 2020.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from Friday October 25 to Friday November 8, 2019, at 8.00am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 8am at the University Digital Library for a fee of N1000 (one thousand naira) payable at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- The CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled for Saturday December 7, 2019 by 8:00am at the University Digital Library.
NOTE: The examination would be computer-based. Candidates should come to the CBT with the ID card issued to them during the Biometric Capturing at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building. Any candidate who is not captured will not take the Test.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees 2020/2021
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- UNIZIK Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- UNIZIK Business School Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out | UNIZIK Latest News
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
UNIZIK POST UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Unizik.edu.ng | UNIZIK Latest News