Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2024/2025 | Apply Now”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of our site visitors concerning when UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form will be Out as well as how to apply easily.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [unizik part time 2024/2025, how much is unizik part time school fees, list of part time courses in unizik, unizik sandwich courses, unizik cep school fees, unizik cep 2024/2025 admission list, unizik cep portal, cep inunizik, UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out 2024/2025 | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 deadly mistakes UNIZIK undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the academic session.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December GCE results are not eligible to apply.
UNIZIK Part-Time Courses.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Department of Animal Science and Technology
3. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
5. Department of Food Science and Technology
6. Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
7. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department of Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options
a. Adult Education/Accountancy
b. Adult Education/Economics
c. Adult Education/Marketing
d. Adult Education/Mass Communication
e. Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
a. Educational Management & Policy/Accountancy
b. Educational Management & Policy/Business
c. Educational Management & Policy/Health Education
d. Educational Management & Policy/Political Science
e. Educational Management & Policy/Computer Science
f. Educational Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
g. Educational Management & Policy/Economics
h. Educational Management & Policy/English
i. Educational Management & Policy/Igbo
j. Educational Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
a. Educational Foundations/English
b. Educational Foundations/Political Science
c. Educational Foundations/Economics
d. Educational Foundations/Igbo
e. Educational Foundations/French
f. Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
a. Guidance & Counselling
b. Guidance & Counselling/Biology
c. Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
a. Human Kinetics
b. Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
a. Science Education/Biology
b. Science Education/Chemistry
c. Science Education/Integrated Science
d. Science Education/Mathematics
e. Science Education/Physics
f. Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
a. Business Education/Accounting
b. Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
c. Business Education/Secretarial Technology
d. Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
e. Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
f. Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
a. Business Administration
c. Public Administration
e. Cooperative Economic and Management
f. Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
How to Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Admission Form
The application fee is – N13,00o.
The application and registration are online and could be done anywhere within Nigeria. Candidates are advised to go to any cybercafé of their choice and log on to portal.unizik.edu.ng/cep and follow the step by step guidelines and information on how to apply.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP.
Deadline: Not Specified.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- Updated UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses | UNIZIK Postgraduate School Fees
- UNIZIK Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- UNIZIK Business School Admission Form | Apply Now
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar Academic Session Is Out | UNIZIK Latest News
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | Apply Now
UNIZIK POST UTME Form Is Out Online, Unizik.edu.ng | UNIZIK Latest News