Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIBEN 2020 Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- 1.1 Grouping For All Courses
- 1.2 How To Apply For UNIBEN 2020 Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- 1.3 UNIBEN 2019 Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Process Proper
- 1.4 UNIBEN 2020 Direct Entry Screening Exercise Payment Process
UNIBEN 2020 Direct Entry screening exercise has been announced by the management of University Of Benin.
Therefore, Direct entry screening exercise will be conducted in designated centers within the campus of the university at Ugbowo, Benin City.
It is note worthy that the screening exam will be conducted by UNIBEN Consult Nigeria Limited.
Likewise, the screening exercise shall be be conducted using the computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
IMPORTANT:- All candidates are to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. A lot of students have missed their screening exercise as a result of going late. Avoid late coming.
Nevertheless, it is also important to note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020 Direct entry admission are eligible.
Likewise, they must have chosen the University of Benin as first choice.
You and I will go through this all other details under the following headings;
- Grouping For All courses
- How to apply
- Deadline for application
- Other Information
Please Stay tuned.
Now, lets take a look at the grouping for all the courses.
Social Sciences And management Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Education – Management Sciences
- Mathematics, Economics and Statistics
Physical Sciences And Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Education – physical sciences
- Technical Education
Life sciences And Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
Arts and law
- Education Arts
Without wasting much time, you and I will head quickly to how to apply for UNIBEN 2020 Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
IMPORTANT:- Before application, ensure you have a valid Email address.
However, if you don’t have one, you can create one using this link in less than 2 minutes.
After successfully doing that, then follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to UNIBEN official site by clicking this link right here
- Proceed to click on students portal
- Then register for application at the top page of the display page to proceed
- Then Enter you username as it was exactly written in JAMB registration slip. Likewise, input your JAMB registration number. Immediately after doing this, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Furthermore, click on login at the top right of the front page at this link here
- Then of course enter you password and username to log in to your account.
- To begin the application process, click on application record. Then, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Next, upload a clear and a recent passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. Note that for your application note to be rejected, follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and Portal.
NOTE:- The passport photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout the duration of your course.
Likewise, failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION and FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION.
- Click on “add online payment ticket” to pay for the application. This is located at the bottom of the page.
Then click on Remita on the top left corner of the page.
Follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N2000.
IMPORTANT:- The fee excludes other charges. Likewise, the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000 which is optional.
This excludes services charges with a Valid ATM enabled card from any commercial Bank In Nigeria.
- Click on the ink displayed and tagged “download Past Questions” to practice upon successful payment.
- Ensure you preview and confirm your information before submitting your application.
WARNING:- No correction will be accepted after the closing date.
In case you don’t understand, it means you can only make corrections when the application date hasn’t closed.
Although, it is better to avoid any error before you submit to prevent stress.
- Candidates are expected to go back online on the appointed date to print out their acknowledgement slip that contains the specific screening schedule.
When Are Candidates Expected To Go Back Online To Check Their Time And Venue?
Simple. Candidates are expected to go back online on the
19th of OCtober , 2019 to check their specific day, venue and time for the UNIBEN 2020 Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
WARNING:- GSM phones and calculators are not allowed .
It is worthy of note that application website closes by
17th of October 2017.
This means that all applications must be concluded online not latter than
17th October, 2017.
Likewise, candidates who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
Thanks For Reading