Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because UNIBEN has released its 2019/2020 admission form for postgraduate and all the list are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [uniben postgraduate admission up to date list 2019, uniben postgraduate admission 2019, uniben postgraduate admission 2019/2020, how to check uniben postgraduate details, how to check uniben postgraduate admission status, uniben postgraduate admission 2019/2020, uniben postgraduate 2019/2020, uniben postgraduate admission requiremen], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any UNIBEN Postgraduate admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
How To Check Admission
We are glad to inform all the prospective student of The University of Benin that the school management has just released the UNIBEN Postgraduate admission of candidates who has been admitted into the Institution for 2019/2020 academic session.
- Supply your Application Number (pt2019_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission Status.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
- Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal
If you are among those who are offered admission, please visit the school portal to get more information regarding tuition fee payment and other clearance.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIBEN Postgraduate List 2019/2020 Released | How To Check Admission List”.
Thanks For Reading