A general Whatsapp group has been created. Message us on WhatsApp to be added…+2348132420817
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form 2024/2025 | How To Apply For UNIBEN DE – Uniben.edu
Table Of Interest
Today, you and i will quickly talk about the topic “UNIBEN Direct Entry Form 2024/2025 | How To Apply For UNIBEN DE – Uniben.edu”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from many of our site’s visitors concerning when the UNIBEN Direct Entry Form will be Out as well as How To Apply For UNIBEN DE screening easily.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [uniben direct entry form 2024/2025, uniben direct entry 2024/2025, direct entry form 2024 closing date, direct entry form 2024/2025, jamb direct entry 2024 closing date, uniben direct entry cut off mark, can 1 person obtain two direct entry forms, uniben direct entry requirements for 2024/2025, UNIBEN Direct Entry Form 2024/2025 Out | How To Apply For UNIBEN DE – Uniben.edu] then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form | How To Apply For UNIBEN DE – Uniben.edu
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the academic session.
UNIBEN POST UTME and Direct Entry application starts on Friday 15th October, 2024 to Monday 12th November, 2024. The entrance Examination will kick start from Monday 6th December 2024– Monday 13th December, 2024 (Computer Based Test). Cut off mark is 200. Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official UNIBEN Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry Form.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Application website closes by Midnight of 8th December
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIBEN Direct Entry Form | How To Apply For UNIBEN DE – Uniben.edu”.
However, if you need updates, you can drop your phone numbers or emails on the comment section.
Thanks For Reading