Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2024/2025| See Application Details”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNIBEN MBA programme application process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNIBEN MBA programme admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [uniben postgraduate courses available, uniben postgraduate diploma courses, uniben postgraduate form 2024/2025, uniben postgraduate admission list, uniben postgraduate admission requirement, uniben postgraduate prospectus, how to check uniben postgraduate admission status, unibenpostgraduate admission list 2024/2025, UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2024/2025 Is Out | See Application Details].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form | See Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into University of Benin Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session.
UNIBEN MBA Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation and oral interview.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Duration.
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
How to Apply for UNIBEN MBA Admission.
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form | See Application Details”.
Thanks For Reading