National Common Entrance Examination Timetable 2019 For Admission into Federal Unity Schools
Table Of Interest
Have you been searching for National Common Entrance Examination Timetable 2019 For Admission into Federal Unity Schools, national common entrance examination 2019, national common entrance 2019, common entrance examination date, national common entrance examination 2018 results, federal common entrance 2018, national common entrance examination 2019/2020, federal common entrance result 2018, national common entrance 2019/2020 and you have not gotten the most complete and relevant information concerning them?, then you are in the right place.
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2019 will be held throughout the country and other interested foreign countries. Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams.
Howbeit, before now we have done a good write up on the following;
- Updated List Of All Federal Unity Schools In Nigeria 2019/2020
- Tuition & Fees of Unity Schools in Nigeria 2019/2020
- National Common Entrance Examination Admission Form 2019/20
The examination will consist of the following:
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science
Part B – English and Social Studies
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
National Common Entrance Examination Timetable.
|7:30am – 9:00am||Validation of candidates and marking of attendance|
|9:00am – 9:30am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|9:40am – 11:55am||Paper I
|11:55am – 12:25pm||Break|
|12:25pm – 12:55pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|12:55pm – 1:05pm||Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates|
|1:05pm – 2:50pm||Paper II
- Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “National Common Entrance Examination Timetable 2019 For Admission into Federal Unity Schools”.
Thanks For Reading