Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “New Ways To Check NECO Results | How To Buy NECO Tokens To Check SSCE, BECE & NCEE Results”.
The Acting Registrar of the National Examinations Council, Mr. Abubakar Gana, has urged candidates who wrote the 2018 November/December Senior School Certificate Examination to note that result checker cards would no longer be used to check results.
Rather, he said, candidates are expected to purchase a token, with which they would access their results online.
Gana spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja on Friday while announcing the release of the 2018 November/December Senior School Certificate Examination for external candidates.
The Ag. Registrar urged all the candidates that wrote the examination to log on to the council’s website and click on NECO results to purchase a token that could be used to access their results.
On the examination’s website, the instruction reads: “The new Results Online System offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results.
“Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results System (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
“Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens.
“The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organisations or any person who wishes to view the candidate’s results.”
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the November/December SSCE is usually conducted for external candidates, unlike the June/July SSCE, which is mainly conducted for school based candidates.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register.
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “
Thanks For Reading