Updated List Of Courses offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy Enugu
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Updated List Of Courses offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy, Enugu”.
This is for the sake of all aspirants of the above-stated institutions to enable them to take a pick of their must cherished course as well as make them aware if the course they have chosen to study is available in the above polytechnic.
Nonetheless, if you are among those searching for [federal school of dental technology Enugu admission list, facts about federal sch of dental tech enugu, dental school enugu school fees, fedsdtten school fees, dental school enugu cut off mark, dental school enugu courses, federal college of dental technology and therapy enugu enugu, dental technology practice in Nigeria, Updated List, Of Course, offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy, Enugu], then you are not alone.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “Updated List, Of Course, offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy, Enugu”
Facts About Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu
The school’s name which is usually abbreviated to FEDSDTTEN because of the length was founded in 1955 in Lagos.
However, at that time, it was referred to as the Federal School of Dental Technology and hygiene.
Originally, the school was used for the training of Dental technicians and Hygienists.
Nevertheless, in the year 1978, the name of the school was changed due to an enlargement in the scope of learning to the present one we see today.
Likewise, the school was then moved from the previous location in Lagos to its present location in Enugu.
It very important to note that the school is a federal government established the school as they are fully in charge of funding for the school.
What’s more is that the graduates of Dental Technology are awarded degrees equivalent to Bachelor of Science Degrees.
However, the graduates will need to go for one year internship before being professionally registered.
After which graduates may decide to practice with the Dental technologist or Dental Therapist Registration Boards of Nigeria.
Admission Requirements To Study In Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu
Recommended:- Complete List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria
The following are the requirements an aspirant must meet to study in the stated institution.
Therefore, the aspirant must;
- have five credit passes in WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level in not more than two sittings
- have compulsory passes in English and Mathematics in SSCE or it’s equivalent to be eligible.
- score a reasonable mark of at least 150 to qualify for admission.
Updated List, Of Course, offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy, Enugu
Have you been searching for a particular course to study in Federal School of Dental technology&Therapy, Enugu but you do not know how to go about it because you do not have sufficient information about the list of courses offered?
Do you intend to take JAMB this year but you don’t know the course to pick?
Then worry no more because below is a complete, official, accredited and updated list of courses offered in Federal School Of Dental Technology&Therapy, Enugu.
- How To Remember What You Have Read Easily
- How to get 300 and Above in JAMB
- JAMB 2018 Registration form is out|Complete guide and requirements
In no particular order, they include;
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
Nevertheless, above is a complete and Updated List Of courses offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy.
However, this list will be updated whenever the authorities add new schools and new courses.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Updated List Of Courses Offered In Federal School of Dental Technology&Therapy, Enugu”.
Thanks For Reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Also, See Other Interesting Articles You Might Want To Read
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Any Exam With Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
- How To Study Effectively
- 6 Signs Of a wasted university education
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips