Table Of Interest
- 1 KASU Admission List 2020/2021 | KASU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Supplementary & DE Admission List
Today, you and I will quickly look at the topic titled “KASU Admission List 2020/2021 | KASU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Supplementary & DE Admission List”.
This has become necessary because the admission screening for the 2020/2021 academic session has been concluded and results are out.
Therefore, if you have been searching for [kasu admission list 2020/2021, kasu admission list 2020/2021, kasu 2nd list, kasu undergraduate admission list 2020/2021, www.kasu.edu.ng portal, kasu admission news, kasu undergraduate admission list 2020/2021, kasu 2020 admission news, Kaduna State University Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out Online | 1st and Second Batch], then you are obviously not alone.
However, today, you will get all the information you are searching about KASU admission List 2020/2021 right here on this blog
Furthermore, this post is to inform all aspirants who have been patiently waiting for the admission list to come that the 1st and Second batch is out for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nonetheless, the next question that will be on every students mind is “How do I check my KASU 2020/2021 admission status?”.
Without further ado lets head to it right away,
- 7 deadly mistakes KASU undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
Kaduna State University Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out Online | How To Check Admission Status
To check admission status has been made very easy.
Therefore simply follow the the steps below to check your KASU Admission List 2020/2021
- Choose a very good network and a chrome browser
- Go to the schools official website by clicking here.
- The input your JAMB registration number and name in the free space provided at the right hand of the page
- Navigate to search your admission status.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
As at now, you can only access your KASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- Go to LASPOTECH admission portal at https://applications.laspotech.app/Login.aspx.
- Supply your username and password in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your admission status.
Other Relevant Information On Kaduna State University Admission List 2020/2021
The following details should be noted by all candidates.
- Likewise, candidates are expected to come to the venue with their primary school leaving certificate, Local government state of origin certificate, Birth Certificate or Declaration of age depending on which is available, printed copy of JAMB result, internet copy of O’Level result[WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS) and Printed Post UTME screening form.
KASU Notice to Newly Admitted Candidates.
Admitted candidates should note the following:
1. They should go online and accept their offer on the JAMB portal (How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS).
2. They should thereafter print the JAMB admission letter, it will be required at the point of screening/registration.
3. The university is re-opening for first semester 2019/2020 academic session on November 12, 2019. Candidates should monitor the university’s website to know if they will be required to commence screening/registration earlier. If no earlier date is given, they should be ready to commence screening /registration on the 12th of November, 2018.
4. Registration must be completed within the stipulated time in the academic calnendar. Candidates that fail to register as at when due could suffer consequences.
That’s the much I can take on the topic titled “Kaduna State University Admission List 2019/2020 | KASU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Supplementary & DE Admission List”.
However, if you have any questions or any trouble checking yours, don’t forget to use the comment box.
Thanks For Reading