Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Kaduna State University KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 UTME & DE Candidates, kasu part time courses, kasu part time degree courses, kasu part time registration, kasu part time school fees, kasu part time form, kaduna state university part time programme, kasu sce portal, kasupart timeprogram, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for Admission into the School of Continuing Education, Kaduna State University (KASU), part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KASU Part-Time Degree Courses.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
KASU Part-Time Degree Entry Requirements.
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O’level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above. In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language
- All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application
How to Apply for KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
- Jamb registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for part time degree programme and select SCE KASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Use your JAMB Application Number to access KASU portal https://forms.kasu.edu.ng, from your Computer OR any Mobile device.
- Click on the login button (green Button).
- Your Username is your Jamb part-time Application Number (eg 12345678BG)
- Your Password is your JAMB Number Minus the first and last character, (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Click on the link “proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only in to the given KASU account as processing fee.
- When successful, logout of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
- For any enquiry or complain please send an e-mail message to: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kaduna State University KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 UTME & DE Candidates”.
Thanks For Reading