Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Today, you and I will quickly run through the topic “UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for UNIPORT have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
Nonetheless, if you are among those who have been searching for [uniport cut off mark for 2021/2022, how to calculate uniport cut off mark, uniport cut off mark for law, uniport cut off mark for business management, uniport departmental cut off mark 2021, uniport departmental cut off mark 2021/2022, uniport screening cut off mark, uniport post utme cut off mark 2021, UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the University of Port Harcourt to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if UNIPORT sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
UNIPORT Minimum JAMB Score Requirement To Get Admitted In 2021
UNIPORT is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way UNIPORT will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of UNIPORT and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for UNIPORT is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
UNIPORT Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties present In UNIPORT.
|CROP AND SOIL SCIENCE||180|
|ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES||180|
|AGRICULTURE ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION||180|
|FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT||180|
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||200|
|DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY||200|
|HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||180|
|ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION||180|
|EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING||180|
|CURRICULUM STUDIES EDUCATIONAL TECH||180|
|FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURE||180|
|HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES||180|
|LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES||180|
|RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES||180|
|FINE ART AND DESIGN||180|
|FINANCE AND BANKING||200|
|TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT||200|
|PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||180|
|ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY||180|
|MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS||180|
|PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||180|
|POLITICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES||200|
How Does UNIPORT do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of UNIPORT’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2021/2022, the next important question to ask is How UNIPORT do their screening.
Basically, the University of Port-Harcourt does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in UNIPORT proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into UNIPORT to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.
- UNIPORT Registration Guidelines For Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 | How To Apply Easily
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees 2020/2021
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News