UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2023/2024 | Apply For DE Screening Now
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2023/2024 | Apply For DE Screening Now”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from many of our site’s visitors concerning when the UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form will be Out as well as how to go about the screening.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [when is uniport direct entry form coming out, uniport direct entry form 2023/2024, uniport direct entry requirements, how to gain admission in uniport, uniport direct entry admission requirement, uniport direct entry screening, uniport direct entry 2023/2024, uniport direct entry 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
| Apply For DE Screening Now
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Qualifying Examination(s) for Direct Entry Admission
Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’level, and A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), showing the pass level and points.
Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration procedure.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card, etc or Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK LTD, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC AND UNIPORT- CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
N2, 000.00 0nly.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your JAMB Registration Numbers and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’Level Results, JAMB Result Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form | Apply For DE Screening Now”.
Thanks For Reading
UNIPORT RELATED POSTS
- UNIPORT Registration Guidelines For Fresh Students Academic Session
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
- UNIPORT Post UTME Result | How Check Your Post UTME Result
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form, Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News
Admin office says
UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | Apply For DE Screening Now for registration guideline and admission assistance call -09063571861
Abdul raheem OLaide godgift says
I welike to join the school
charles jeremiah says
please does uniport still accept direct entry student?