Table Of Interest
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNIPORT postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to inform you that the UNIPORT postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [uniport postgraduate admission list 2024, uniport postgraduate admission list 2024, uniport postgraduate school fees, uniport postgraduate brochure, uniport postgraduate school fees 2024/2025, uniport postgraduate 2024/2025, uniport postgraduate admission list 2024/2025, uniport postgraduate form 2024, UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025 | How To Apply Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the academic session.
UNIPORT Postgraduate General Admission Requirements & Duration.
DURATION OF GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- The Programme is to run on a Full-Time basis to last for a minimum of 12 calendar months and maximum of 24 calendar months and two consecutive long vacation of eight (8) weeks each for sandwich programme.
- MBA Programme
- Full-Time: Minimum of 24 Calendar Months and Maximum of 36 Calendar Months
- MD and MS Programmes
- The Programmes will last for at least 24 Calendar Months.
- Ph.D Programmes
- Full-Time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of 24 calendar months and a maximum of 60 calendar months.
- Part-Time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of 36 calendar months and a maximum of 84 calendar months.
- DBA Programme
- Full-time candidates shall be required to spend a minimum of three (3) years and a maximum of five (5) years from the date of first registration.
- Part-time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of five (5) years and a maximum of seven (7) years.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
O/LEVEL: All candidates must possess a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics in addition to other O/Level requirements as specified by each Department/ Faculty.
ALL PGP PROGRAMMES: The minimum requirement for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes is a Bachelor’s Degree in the related disciplines. Candidates must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree or Third Class in the related Discipline. For HND holders a minimum of Upper Credit is acceptable in the relevant Departments.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES: Candidates must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree of the University of Port Harcourt or any recognized University, in the relevant course with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent. Candidates for the Master’s in Education must have obtained a first Degree in another field and in addition a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDF) with at least an Upper Credit classification. Candidates for the MBA Programme must possess a strong quantitative background. Candidates with PGD must have a CGPA of 3.50 to register for Master’s Degree in the relevant field
Ph.D PROGRAMMES: Generally, for the Ph.D Programmes, candidates should have a Master’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or 4.00 depending on the Department or its equivalent grade in the relevant discipline at the Master’s level. Admission will be based on interview performance. Ph.D involves course work and qualifying examination.
- Candidates must either be graduates of Medicine (MBBS) of the University of Port Harcourt for not less than five (5) years or confirmed and experienced academic staff of the University with Medical Degree of recognized University.
- In addition to the above, candidates must possess either a recognized professional qualification at the fellowship level or at least an M.Sc Degree of a recognized University, after the MBBS Degree
How to Apply for UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Application Fee of Fourteen Thousand Naira (N14.000.00) should be paid online at any of the following Banks: U&C Microfinance Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank and Sterling Bank.
It is mandatory for every candidate to pay the sum of Six Thousand Naira (N6.000.00) for Prospectus.
Please note that payment for Application Form does not guarantee admission and the application fee is non-refundable.
ENCLOSURES TO ACCOMPANY THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Please enclose two copies of the following documents:
- Degree/Postgraduate Diploma Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- O’Level Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate/Newspaper Publication of Change of Name where applicable
- Local Government Identification Letter and
- Receipts of payment for the Form
For Further inquiries about 2018/2019 UNIPORT postgraduate admission, please contact the following between 9.00 a.m and 4.00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
THE GRADUATE STUDIES OFFICER
SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES – 07059243946
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
P. M. B. 5323, PORT HARCOURT.
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
NO. 6 HARARE STREET
WUSE ZONE 6 – 08037086089
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
23 BUSH STREET, OKUPE ESTATE, – 08023415448
The sale and submission of completed Application Forms with all necessary enclosures will terminate on a date not yet specidied
Thanks For Reading
- UNIPORT Registration Guidelines For Fresh Students Academic Session
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
- UNIPORT Post UTME Result | How Check Your Post UTME Result
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News