Table Of Interest
- 1 Rivers State University (RSU) Clearance Exercise for 2019/2020 Newly Admitted Candidates
- 1.1 RSUST Clearance Exercise Requirements.
- 1.2 What Happens when you do not pay RSUST acceptance fees on time?
- 1.3 What is the actual Cost of RSUST acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 How To Pay RSUST Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedure for newly admitted RSUST students
- 1.5 RELATED RSU POSTS
If you have been searching for Rivers State University RSU Clearance Exercise 2019/2020 for Newly Admitted Candidates, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform all candidates who were offered Provisional Admission and have accepted the offer of admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that Clearance Exercise has commenced, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
RSUST Clearance Exercise Requirements.
Candidates are to come with their credentials for the Clearance Exercise as follows:
A. FRESH STUDENTS/DIRECT ENTRY
- Admission Letter from Jamb
- Original JAMB Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Acceptance for Admitted candidates will end on 11th October, 2019. Candidates who fail to accept their offers before the expiration of the deadline will lose their places permanently! Candidates are please advised to avail themselves of this opportunity.
- The University Authority wishes to emphasize that any candidate who fails to accep this/her admission before the expiration of the deadline will lose the admission.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
Candidates who are offered admission should log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payments of Acceptance fee of Thirty-Nine Thousand, One Hundred & Fifty Naira (N39,150.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled and Master cards.
Thereafter, they are to proceed for further On-line Clearance before payment of School Fees.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Rivers State University RSU Clearance Exercise 2019/2020 for Newly Admitted Candidates”.
Thanks For Reading