Table Of Interest
- 1 OAU Admission List 2019/2020 | OAU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out 2019
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much anticipated topic titled “OAU Admission List 2019/2020 | OAU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out 2018”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because OAU has done its 2018/2019 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [oau admission list for the year, oau admission list for direct entry, oau second admission list, oau third batch admission list,oau admission list 2019, oau admission 2019/20, oau admission cut off, oau admission requirements, OAU Admission List 2019/2020 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry OAU Admission List Out], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
OAU Admission List 2019/2020| OAU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out 2019
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2019
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of OAU have released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose OAU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2019.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2019/2020 academic session of OAU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
Registration Procedure For Freshers
I. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR 2019/2020 REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their Academic Credentials and their Birth Certificate/Swom Declaration of Age. Each candidate will be required to print and submit his/her online Clearance Certificate, as downloaded, to the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required to present the print- out of the certificate form, hard copies of Academic Credentials, Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission letter for further screening on resumption.
II. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All credential screening will be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their credential screenings before they come to campus on April 9, 2019 when the 2019/2020 Session will commence.
III. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
- Log on to the University Student Information Portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
- Upload your scanned School Certificate Result(s) latest by 7th March, 2019.
- Complete the following forms correctly on the ePortal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng).
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
- COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
- BED SPACE APPLICATION FORM (Optional)The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
a. Successful filling of forms (i). (ii) and (iii) above.
b. Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
- Problems, if any. will be addressed on-line using any of the following options:
Please note that only 2000 spaces are available for each of the Special Electives except SER 001 and LIB 001, which are compulsory for all Fresh Students.
IV. BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
The procedure for Bed Space request for students is available on the eportal. Students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the eportal after payment of appropriate fees. Candidates who have been allocated bed spaces will be required to pay for the bed space and print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the eportal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space allocated. Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for. Fresh and undergraduate students should note that these bed spaces are on “First Come First Served” basis.
OAU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice and took part in the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME screening exercise are advised to check their names from the list of candidates admitted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the Obafemi Awolowo University Website (www.oauife.edu.ng) or eportal.oauife.edu.ng and follow the procedures for registration as laid out. Confirmation of admission on the OAU website shall commence with the payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of N20, 000.00 (fresh students only) on or before 28th February, 2019. Failure to do so may lead to forfeiture of admission offer.
Candidates shall thereafter continue with the registration procedure as detailed out on the University Website or eportal.
Candidates are required to log on to University eportal using their Matric/UTME Number to select payment activity and then choose the Type of Payment (Acceptance, Main Charges, Accommodation….) and indicate Mode of Payment (Bank Branch / Transfer / Master Card i.e. ATM) in order to link the payment to REMITA. If Bank Branch is selected, download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to pay by cash in any BANK OF YOUR CHOICE that accepts cash payment to REMITA. If either TRANSFER or MASTER CARD is chosen, supply the additional information to effect the payment. Please, note that you can access the University e-portal anywhere to effect your payment in any branch of the Banks nearest to you effective 10th February, 2019.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all OAU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
That’s all I can take on the topic “OAU Admission List 2019/2020 | OAU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out 2019“
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
- OAU Pre-degree Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | See OAU Pre-degree Cut Off Marks Here
- OAU Pre-degree School Fees 2019/2020 | Pre-degree School Fees For Freshers
- OAU Pre-degree Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check Admission Status Here
- OAU Pre-degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply For OAU Pre-degree
- OAUTH School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019/2020 Out | Check Now
- OAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily
- Updated OAU Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | OAU Postgraduate Fees
- Updated OAU Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 | OAU PG School Fees Breakdown
- OAU Admission List 2019/2020 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry OAU Admission List Out
- OAU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, oau.edu.ng | OAU Latest Admission News
- OAU School Fees 2019/2020 For Both New & Returning Students
- OAU Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark