Table Of Interest
- 1 OAU JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 | Get Admitted Directly Into 200L Through OAU JUPEB
This has become necessary as a result of the very many questions we have been receiving from our site visitors concerning when the OAU JUPEB Admission Form will be out for 2019/2020.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [when is oau jupeb form closing, oau jupeb form closing date, oau jupeb 2019/2020, oau jupeb school fees, oau jupeb registration deadline, is oau jupeb form still on sale, oau jupeb admission list 2019, oau pre degree form, OAU JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 | Get Admitted Directly Into 200L Through OAU JUPEB], then you can see that you are not alone.
However, you will get all you have been searching for right here on this blog.
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
The establishment of this examinations body was recently approved by the federal government of Nigeria to fill the gap created by the discontinuance of Advance Level Examinations.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Duration of Academic Programme
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
The Basic Qualification for Enrolment is a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes at the Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) /General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level in subjects relevant to the desired university programme or course of study.
Subject Combinations For OAU JUPEB
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for OAU JUPEB.
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid) @ http://oauife.edu.ng
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!“. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Make payment at any branch of First bank, Skye bank or UBA via eTranzact network
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
OAU JUPEB Programme Admission General Information.
- All Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 JUPEB Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202;
Mail: [email protected]
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login
That’s the much we can take on the topic “OAU JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 | Get Admitted Directly Into 200L Through OAU JUPEB“.
Thanks For Reading
- OAU Pre-degree Cut Off Marks 2018/2019 | See OAU Pre-degree Cut Off Marks Here
- OAU Pre-degree School Fees 2018/2019 | Pre-degree School Fees For Freshers
- OAU Pre-degree Admission List 2018/2019 Out | Check Admission Status Here
- OAU Pre-degree Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | Apply For OAU Pre-degree
- OAUTH School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2018/2019 Out | Check Now
- OAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | How To Apply Easily
- Updated OAU Postgraduate Courses 2018/2019 | OAU Postgraduate Fees
- Updated OAU Postgraduate School Fees 2018/2019 | OAU PG School Fees Breakdown
- OAU Admission List 2018/2019 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry OAU Admission List Out
- OAU Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out Online, oau.edu.ng | OAU Latest Admission News
- OAU School Fees 2018/2019 For Both New & Returning Students
- OAU Cut Off Marks 2018/2019 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark