Table Of Interest
- 1 RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply
- 1.1 RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply
- 1.2 Rivers State University Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes & Duration
- 1.3 Postgraduate Diploma Programmes & Requirements
- 1.4 RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- 1.5 How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
- 1.6 RSU RELATED POSTS
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the RSU Sandwich postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [rsu admission, pg form, iaue post graduate admission list, admission list for postgraduate program in rivers state university, imo state university post graduate form 2020, postgraduate admission 2020, uniport postgraduate admission list 2020, rsunews, RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Sandwich postgraduate and PGDE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Duration for Masters Degree: 2 Sandwich Years
Duration for Ph.D: 4 Sandwich Years
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Philosophy of Education
- M.Ed in History and Policy of Education
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed in Sociology of Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed in Educational Technology
- M.Ed in Educational Psychology
- Ph D in Adult Education
- Ph D in Educational Management and Planning
- Ph D in Philosophy of Education
- Ph D in History and Policy of Education
- Ph D in Guidance and Counseling
- Ph D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph D in Sociology of Education Ph D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph D in Educational Technology
- Ph D in Educational Psychology
- M.Sc in Business Education with Specialization in
- Office Management and Technology
- Economics Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- M.Sc in Science Education with Specialization in
- Integrated Science
- Ph.D in Science Education
- M.Sc in Technical Education with Specialization
- Electrical and Electronics Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology
- Building Technology
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Education with options in:
- Community Development
- ( Agricultural Resources and Environment
- Ph.D in Agricultural Education
Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should normally possess:
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Candidates with the first degree not less than a third class awarded by any recognized institution/un i versity.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or it equivalent in any subject discipline awarded by any recognized institution.
- PGDTE (Postgraduate Diploma in vocational Technology Education)
- Candidates with first degree not less than a third class in any Technical discipline awarded by a recognized Institution University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple from any recognized institution.
- PGDBE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education)
- PGDSE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Science Education)
Candidates for Ph.D shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University or any other recognized institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
*Note: A Sandwich year includes long vacation, Christmas and Easter vacations
Application form cost N20,000.00. Log on to the University’s Website www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng and make an e- payment by generating transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with Inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Application forms should be completed on-line, downloaded and hard copies of completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Closing Date for the application is ……………
Hostel accommodation is available at an affordable cost.
For enquiries, applicants can visit the Institute of Education or call 08068483784 or 07032120123
That’s the much we can take on the topic “RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply”.
Thanks For Reading
- RSU Admission List | RSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Batch & DE Admission List Out
- RSUST Cut Off Marks |JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- RSUST School Fees For New & Returning Students
- RSUST Post UTME Form Is Out , Rsu.edu.ng | RSUST Admission News
- Rivers State University RSU Supplementary Admission Screening Form
- Rivers State University RSU Clearance Exercise for Newly Admitted Candidates
- RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Released | Apply
- RSUST Part-Time Degree Admission Form Out For Evening & Weekend Sessions
- Updated List Of Courses Offered Rivers State University Of Sci. & Tech (RSUST)