Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “IMSU Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from IMSU aspirants pertaining when the IMSU Supplementary Admission Form will be out on sale for 2020/2021 academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [imsu supplementary admission list 2020, imsu supplementary form 2020, imsu supplementary form 2020/2021, imsu admission list, imsu supplementary list 2020, imsu latest news on admission 2020/2021, absu supplementary form 2020, imsu admission 2020 2021] then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
This is to inform all the students that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2019/2020 academic year post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted that the management of the university is inviting them to apply for the supplementary admission.
IMSU supplementary admission is for those who didn’t make it to IMSU merit admission list . The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates that opportunity to fill in for less competitive course.
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Animal Science and fishery
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Crop Science and Biotechnology
- Education Agriculture
- Education Igbo
- Education Physics
- Education Religion
- Education/ Accountancy
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Igbo Linguistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Mathematics
- Industrial Microbiology/Microbiology
- Industrial Physics/Physics
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Go to http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryForm.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Generate an Invoice
- Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
NB: Candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Imo State University Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
Thanks For Reading