Table Of Interest
This has become important as I have been receiving many calls from graduates who want to further their studies pertaining to the school fees break down for IMSU postgraduate.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [imsu postgraduate courses, imsu postgraduate 2020/2021, imsu postgraduate portal, school of postgraduate studies imo state university owerri, imsu postgraduate admission list, futo postgraduate school fees, uniben postgraduate school fees, uniben post graduate courses], then you can see that you are not the only one.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nonetheless, you shall get all te information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
According to Wikipedia, Postgraduate education, or graduate education in North America, involves learning and studying for academic or professional degrees, academic or professional certificates, academic or professional diplomas, or other qualifications for which a first or bachelor’s degree generally is required, and it is normally considered to be part of higher education. In North America, this level is generally referred to as graduate school (or sometimes colloquially as grad school).
The school fees for Postgraduate students in IMSU as well as all Postgraduate courses in IMSU has been dealt with here in one of our recent articles right here on this website
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
All freshly admitted students of Imo State University, postgraduate school are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2020/2021 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Acceptance Fee: 80,000 (Zenith Bank)
Processing Fee: 10,000 (IMSU Micro-finance bank)
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) School Fees: 137,000 (Zenith Bank)
Masters (M.Sc and M.A) School Fees: 157,750
MBA/LLM School Fees: 167,750
PHD School Fee: 187,750 Zenith Bank
Thesis Fee: 15,000 IMSU Micro finance bank
Workshop Fee: 10,000
Thanks For Reading