Table Of Interest
- 1 IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now
- 1.1 IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now
- 1.2 IMSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 IMSU Postgraduate Admission Method of Application.
- 1.4 IMSU RELATED POSTS
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the IMSU postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the IMSU postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [imsu postgraduate admission list, imsu postgraduate school fees, imsu postgraduate portal, imsu postgraduate 2019/2020, imsu postgraduate programme, imo state university postgraduate admission 2019/2020, imsu postgraduate admission list 2019/2020, school of postgraduate studies imo state university owerri, IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Before Proceeding, you are advised to first check the Updated IMSU postgraduate courses for 2019/2020 as well as the IMSU postgraduate school fees for 2019/2020 to get you in line with curren changes.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Diploma and higher degree (full-time and part-time) programmes of Imo State University in the 2019/2020 academic session.
All prospective applicants must possess ab initio at least 5 O’level Credit passes at not more than 2 sittings from WASC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or TC II.
For all Social Science courses, a credit in Mathematics is required. Apart from the basic UME of five credits, two of the credits must be in English and Mathematics in all disciplines in the Faculty of Education.
Any candidate who does not satisfy the O’level requirements for the courses of choice shall not be considered for admission. In addition, there are specific Departmental/Faculty requirements, which applicants have to meet. Details of these are available on this portal.
Applicants must hold a good honours degree or at least HND, from an institution recognised by the Senate of Imo State University, Owerri.
However, applicants for PGD in Construction Management may be considered if they have certain other certificates plus not less than ten years post qualification experience in a related field.
For PGD in Medical Laboratory Science, applicants must possess AIMLS/AIMLT or FIMLT or equivalent qualifications registerable with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with second class honours in relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 0 on a 5-point scale, minimum CGPA of 2.4 on 4-point scale, minimum of 60% on 100% scale or Postgraduate Diploma at Credit or Higher level in the relevant discipline, or equivalent qualification.
- For Masters Degree in Education (Measurement and Evaluation) the candidates must have adequate mathematics background.
- Applicants for Sc. Architecture may be required to present a portfolio of their work and/or appear for interview.
- MPA applicants must have a minimum of five years postgraduate working experience.
- Applicants to the Masters programme will take a screening test on date to be fixed.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Masters degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent qualifications with at least 3.5 CGPA on 5-point scale, 3.00 on a 4-point scale or 70% on 100%. Applicants for the PhD programme will take a screening test on a date to be fixed. Applicants will find information on this on the SPGS website (www.imsu.edu.ng).
Masters degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent qualifications with CGPA of 3.0 – 3.49 on 5-point scale, 2.4 – 2.93 on a 4-point scale or 60% – 69% on 100%.
NOTE: Applicants for the Masters Degree, MPhil/PhD and PhD programmes will take a screening test on a date to be fixed. Applicants will find information on this on the SPGS website (www.imsu.edu.ng).
Photocopies of NYSC discharge or exemption certificate must be attached to the completed application forms, to merit consideration.
Candidates are advised to apply to their former institutions to forward authenticated copies of their transcripts under sealed cover directly to Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS). Candidates should note that their application may not be processed without all the supporting documents, including transcript, certificates, passport photographs, and referee reports.
The normal duration for PGD programmes is two semesters for full-time and four semesters for part-time students. For Masters Students, it is three semesters for full-time and six semesters for part-time. For Ph.D Programmes, the minimum duration is six semesters for full time and eight semesters for part-time. In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application a formal letter of release for Postgraduate studies issued by his/her employer.
Candidates are required to collect scratch cards from the following Banks: ZENITH BANK, DIAMOND BANK, FIRST BANK, ECO BANK, IMO MICRO FINANCE, UBA and FCMB for a sum of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) and log on to our website at www.imsu.edu.ng to complete the application form, print and submit a copy at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
The School of Postgraduate Studies expects the recommendations by referees in sealed separate envelopes; referees report could either come with the main application forms or be mailed directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies before the deadline for the submission of forms.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading