Table Of Interest
- 1 Taraba State University Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | TASU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- 1.1 TASU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
- 1.2 What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
- 1.3 TASU Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2020
- 1.4 TASU Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- 1.5 How Does ADSU do their Screening?
- 1.6 Taraba State University Related Posts
Today, you and I will quickly discuss “Taraba State University Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | TASU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for TASU have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
Nevertheless, if you are among those that have been searching for [tasu departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, tasu departmental cut off mark 2020/21, tasu jamb cut off mark for all courses, tasu cut off mark 2020/2021, how to calculate tasu cut off mark 2020/2021, tasu cut off mark for medicine and surgery, tasu cut off mark 2020/20, tasu cut off mark for law 2020, tasu Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 | Departmental & JAMB Cut off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the Adamawa State University to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
Without further ado, lets hit the road immediately.
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if TASU sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students
TASU is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way TASU will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of TASU and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for TASU is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2020
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2020
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In TASU.
Only candidates with JAMB UTME score of 180 and above are eligible to apply for TASU Post UTME screening exercise.
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of TASU’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How TASU do their screening.
Basically, Taraba State University does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in TASU proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into TASU to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s all I can take on the topic “Taraba State University Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | TASU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.