Table Of Interest
- 1 Updated List Of Courses Offered In TASU | Taraba State University Requirements
- 1.1 About Taraba State University, Jalingo (TASU)
- 1.2 Admission Requirements To Study In TASU
- 1.3 Faculties Present At Taraba State University
- 1.4 Tasu School Fees For Indigenes and Non-Indigenes
- 1.5 Updated&Official List Of Courses Offered In TASU
- 1.6 Faculty Of Agriculture
- 1.7 Faculty of Social & Management Sciences
- 1.8 Faculty of Arts
- 1.9 Faculty of Education
- 1.10 Faculty of Engineering
- 1.11 Faculty of Science
- 1.12 Taraba State University Related Posts
Today, you and I will quickly look through the topic “Updated List Of Courses Offered In TASU | Taraba State University Requirements .
This has become very necessary because of students planning to study in several federal universities in Nigeria especially TASU.
To ease your curiosity, we have compiled the complete list of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
Recommended:- Complete List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria
Therefore, o3schools is here to make life easy for every Nigerian Student and that’s why we have also done a very complete and accurate job on JAMB subject combinations.
Highly recommended:- JAMB subject Combination For All Courses For TASU Aspirants
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [latest on Taraba state university today, Taraba state university faculty of law, Taraba state university school fees, Taraba state university direct entry admission list, courses offered by federal university wukari, Taraba state university faculty of education, Taraba state university post utme, Taraba state university cut off mark, Updated&Official List Of Courses Offered In TASU | Faculties & School Fees], then you are obviously not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching doe right here on this blog.
The Taraba State University, Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to University education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country. Right from inception, the University set out for itself a goal that is captured in its motto – HARNESSING NATURES GIFT. The University is guided, by the national and international manpower needs usually accredited by the National Universities Commission, Abuja.
Like other Universities the world over, this institution strives to ensure that its
|products receive quality programmes. To this end, it had always subjected itself to the “peer review” of its programs.Curricula developed are of relevance to the nation as well as being up to date with modern academic trends. Council’s supervision in matters of finance and discipline of staff also ensure that this University is accountable to the University system.|
|ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY|
The academic structure of the University consists of Faculty organized Research Units and relevant Teaching and Research Support Units. The department is the basic unit of academic organization aimed at enhancing interaction between related disciplines in the university. Though each unit of academic discipline is an organizational entity, they all have common teaching and research interests through the spirit of cooperative and interdisciplinary research and the development of group effort.
The administrative set up of a school is centered on the Dean’s Office, while the departments concentrate essentially on academic matters and pursuits. The overall affairs of the University are guided by the Council in policy and financial matters while the Senate determines all academic matters.
The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive of the University and supervises the academic and administrative operations of the University under the directive and /or advice of relevant committees. Such committees include the Council and its Committees, the Senate and its Committees, council/Senate joint Committees, Faculty Boards, Administrative Committees and other Statutory Committees.
The following are the admission requirements to study in TASU.
Therefore, the candidate must;
- firstly, choose TASU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- be at least 16 years of age at the time of application of the scholarship
- have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school
- satisfy the departmental and faculty cut off marks and requirements
The following is the faculties present in TASU.
- Social Sciences
Well, o3schools thought it wise to add the school fees for Taraba State University so as to give those aspiring to enter the school a complete package.
- How To Remember What You Have Read Easily
- How to get 300 and Above in JAMB
- JAMB 2018 Registration form is out|Complete guide and requirements
The school fees for both indigenes and Non-Indigenes (New Students) are below;
N25,000 For Indigenes
N35,000 For Non Indigenes
Have you been searching for a particular course to study in TASU but you have not been able to because you don’t have sufficient information concerning the list of courses offered in the University?
Do you want to take JAMB this year and You don’t know the particular course to pick because you have not seen the list of courses offered in TASU?
Then worry no more.
Below is a complete, NUC accredited, official and updated list of courses offered in TASU.
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Political Science and International Relations
Language and Linguistics
History and Archeology
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Arts and Social Sciences Education
Agricultural and Bio-Resource Engineering
Civil and Water Resources Engineering
Electrical aand Electronic Engineering
Mathematics and Statistics
Above is the most recent list of courses offered in Taraba State University.
However, this list will be updated from time to time pending when new courses have been added by the management.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Updated List Of Courses Offered In TASU 2020/2021 | Taraba State University Requirements 2019″.
Thanks for Reading
Finally, remember That SHARING is CARING.