Table Of Interest
- 1 ADSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | ADSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- 1.1 ADSU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
- 1.2 What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
- 1.3 ADSU Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2020
- 1.4 ADSU Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- 1.5 How Does ADSU do their Screening?
- 1.6 ADSU RELATED POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly discuss about “ADSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | ADSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for ADSU have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
Nevertheless, if you are among those that have been searching for [adsu departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, adsu departmental cut off mark 2020/21, adsuunilag jamb cut off mark for all courses, adsu cut off mark 2020/2021, how to calculate adsu cut off mark 2020/2021, adsuunilag cut off mark for medicine and surgery, adsu cut off mark 2020/21, adsu cut off mark for law 2019, adsu Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 | Departmental & JAMB Cut off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the Adamawa State University to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
Without further ado, lets hit the road immediately.
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if ADSU sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students
ADSU is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way ADSU will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of ADSU and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for ADSU is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2020
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2020
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In ADSU.
|S/No.||PROGRAMMES||CUT OFF MARK|
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRIC|
|a.||Agric Economic & Extension||150|
|d.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2.||FACULTY OF ART|
|3.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|4-||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|g-||Geology and Mining||150|
|5-||FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE|
|f.||Sociology and Anthropology||150|
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of ADSU’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How ADSU do their screening.
Basically, the Adamawa State University does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in ADSU proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into ADSU to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s all I can take on the topic “ADSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | ADSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.
- ADSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- Updated ADSU Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | ADSU PG School Fees Schedule 2019
- ADSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online
- ADSU School Fees 2020/2021 For New & Returning Students
- ADSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- ADSU Admission List 2020/2021 | Check 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Here
- ADSU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ADSU Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- ADSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | adsu.edu.ng
- ADSU Post UTME Past Questions, Answers & PDf’s |2020/2021 ADSU Post UTME Exam Focus