Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “KADPOLY Admission List 2020/2021 Released | Check All KADPOLY Batches Here“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of our site’s visitors concerning when KADPOLY Admission List 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to check admission status.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [kaduna polytechnic admission list 2020/2021, kadpoly 2nd batch admission list, how to check kadpoly admission list 2020, www.kadpoly.edu.ng/admission list, kadpoly evening admission list 2020, kadpoly nd admission list 2020/2021, kadpoly admission list 2020, kaduna polytechnic news, KADPOLY Admission List 2020/2021 Released | Check All KADPOLY Batches Here], then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Any Exam With Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
- How To Study Effectively
- 6 Signs Of a wasted university education
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
The list of successful admitted students has been uploaded on the school portal. To check your admission status, follow these simple steps below.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
As at now, you can only access your KADPOLY admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KADPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- Visit http://kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/Home/Admission
- Enter your JAMB Reg No
- Click on ‘CHECK’ to access your status.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
KADPOLY ND and HND Regular Registration for 2019/2020 academic session commences on
January 7th 2019 and ends on January 20th 2019.
Candidates are expected to pay FULL school fees and complete their registration before the date specified above.
Candidates will be charged a penalty fee of N5,000 during late registration.
A period of two (2) weeks is given for late registration which commences immediately after the expiration of the registration period.
No candidate shall be registered thereafter. Fee schedule can be downloaded from the website.
At the time of registration, you MUST produce the following documents, failure of which your place will be offered to another candidate:
- this letter of offer of admission and the original of all certificate(s) of examination(s) passed five years ago and beyond or originals of official statement(s) of result for examination(s) passed in the last four years,
- the original and photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age,
- evidence of payment of Acceptance and Registration Fees,
- a Medical Certificate of fitness from Shehu Mohammed Kangiwa Medical Centre, Kaduna Polytechnic,
- Furthermore students are to pay N1,000= for medical examination at our Medical Centre and this is to be paid into TSA Account No 3000091596 (NUBAN) in any bank,
- Students are to pay N1,500= Enterpreneuship Fee in favour of PolyTek account. The payment should be made at Kadpoly Microfinance Bank,
- six recent passport photographs,
- a letter of attestation from either of your parents or guardian that you will be of good behavior and a Law-abiding student throughout your stay in the Polytechnic.
Candidates with certificates (HND, ND etc) other than those obtained from Kaduna Polytechnic, are required to request the Institutions they attended, to send their transcripts directly to the Registrar, Kaduna Polytechnic before the closure of registration period.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KADPOLY List 2020/2021 Released | Check All KADPOLY Batches Here”.
Thanks For Reading