Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “HUK POLY Admission List 2020/2021 Out | Check 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch Here“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of the visitors of our site concerning when Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Admission List 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to check admission status.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [huk poly admission list 2020/2021, katsina state polytechnic admission, hassan usman katsina polytechnic form, hassan usman katsina polytechnic courses, huk poly registration, huk poly news, huk poly website, hukpoly admission list 2020/2021], then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Admission List 2020/2021 Out | Check 1st, 2nd , 3rd Batch Here
(a) Four (4) recent passport photographs;
(b) Original copies of their credentials;
(c) Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age and an identification letter from their Local Governments of origin;
(d) Letter from a person of reputable standing in the society vouchsafing that they will be of good conduct throughout their stay in the Polytechnic;
(e) One stamped envelope addressed to the Principal of their former schools;
(f) Evidence of at lest one (1) year working experience from their present employers (HND Candidates);
(g) JAMB Registration Slip, Indicating Choice of Schools.
How to Check HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures.
- Log on to portal.hukpoly.edu.ng then click registration menu and supply your application number and the password created for you during application
- Make a payment of N500 ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Download your admission letter and other relevant documents
- Clearance will be made online based on your acceptance by the Academic Secretary or any assigned person
- Make a payment of applicable registration fees
- Download course form
- Proceed to your head of department for cross-checking and signing
- Make other necessary signings (s).