KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now Easily
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the KSUSTA postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the KSUSTA postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [www ksusta pgs net, ksusta pgs portal, ksusta pgs admission status, ksusta portal, ksusta latest news, ksusta admission portal, ksusta hostel, ksusta courses, KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
KSUSTA Postgraduate admission application form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The sales of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, PG admission form has commenced online.
The Postgraduate School of KSUSTA hereby invites applications from interested and equally qualified candidates for the various postgraduate programmes available in the University for 2019/2020 session.
All Postgraduate application forms of KSUSTA cost N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Application PIN can be purchased at any Zenith Bank nation wide.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology offers Postragduate Programmes at Masters (M.Sc.) levels. You may wish to take a look at all available Postgraduate Programmes Here.
The following shall qualify for the Master’s Degree admission:
- Graduates of KSUSTA or other recognized Universities who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s degree with at least second class honours lower division or its equivalent.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with average of “C” or 50%.
- Candidates with only Bachelor’s degree in third division who have at least three years relevant working experience.
- Candidates who possess HND (not HD) with at least a Lower Credit pass from recognized institutions and at least Lower Credit pass at Postgraduate Diploma of KSUSTA or any other recognized institution in the relevant areas.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Board of Postgraduate School and Senate of the University.
- Candidates may be required to pass examination prescribed by postgraduate School in consultation with relevant Departments to which they are seeking admission to determine their suitability for postgraduate work.
- In addition to (i) – (vi) above, a candidate must satisfy the University’s matriculation requirements.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
The following are the required steps for completion of the KSUSTA Postgraduate Application Form Online:
- Visit any branch of Zenith Bank nation wide to purchase KSUSTA PG Form APPLICATION PIN.
- Ensure to make ready all your Credentials, Scanned Passport Photograph and Scanned Signature with size not more than 100kb. (NOTE: All Credentials must be converted to a single PDF format not more than 5MB in size.)
- Go to pgform.ksustapgs.net/pin-login.php, and Enter the purchased Application PIN and the Serial No. in the provided field and click “Get Form”.
- Complete the Application Form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page.
- If you want to Update or Re-print your Form, repeat Step 3 and Step 4.
- For enquires call +23408066669849 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline for KSUSTA Postgraduate admission for 2019/2020 academic session has not been decided yet.
Thanks For Reading