Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022
- 1.1 Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022
- 1.2 Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks | What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
- 1.3 Federal Polytechnic, Ado Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get Admitted In 2021/2022
- 1.4 Federal Polytechnic, Ado Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
- 1.5 UTME Cut-Off Mark:
- 1.6 How Does Federal Polytechnic, Ado do their Screening?
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2021/2022 academic session for Federal Polytechnic, Ado have been asking different questions pertaining to Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022
However, if you are among those who have been searching for [federal polytechnic ado ekiti cut off mark 2021/2022, federal polytechnic ado ekiti courses cut off mark, ado poly departmental cut off mark, federal polytechnic ado ekiti cut off mark 2021/2022, federal poly ado departmental cut off mark, ado poly jamb cut off mark, fed poly ado departmental cut off mark, ado poly screening date, Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022], then you are not alone.
You can quickly take a peep at all the polytechnics we have in Nigeria by simply clicking here.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into Federal Polytechnic, Ado to study any course of your choice.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and score very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks | What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if Federal Polytechnic, Ado sets its JAMB cut off mark as 150, then any student who scores below 150 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
Federal Polytechnic, Ado Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get Admitted In 2021/2022
Federal Polytechnic, Ado is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way Federal Polytechnic, Ado will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Any Exam With Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
- How To Study Effectively
- 6 Signs Of a wasted university education
Therefore, if you an aspirant of Federal Polytechnic, Ado and you scored 150 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for Federal Polytechnic, Ado is 150 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will not want to admit those who scored 150 first when there are other students that scored 200 or even more.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT||57|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||53|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||50|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||45|
|MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||45|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES|
|ARTS & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||40|
- All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online (www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
- Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
|School of Business Studies||Accountancy||55|
|Banking and Finance||48|
|Business Administration and Management||55|
|Office Technology and Management||50|
|Purchasing and Supply||50|
|School of Engineering||Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering||45|
|Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology||45|
|School of Environmental Studies||Architectural Technology||50|
|Surveying and Geoinformatics||45|
|Urban and Regional Planning||40|
|School of Science and Computer Studies||Computer Science||55|
How Does Federal Polytechnic, Ado do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of Federal Polytechnic, Ado departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How Federal Polytechnic, Ado do their screening.
Basically, Federal Polytechnic, Ado does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in Federal Polytechnic, Ado proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into Federal Polytechnic, Ado to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Finally, read “Killer skills on how to get any undergraduate scholarship”
- Fully Funded Dangote Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Federal Polytechnic, Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.