Table Of Interest
- 1 EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | Complete Guide
- 1.1 Latest News About EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- 1.2 How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
- 1.3 Requirements For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission
- 1.4 Cost And How To Make Payment
- 1.5 Other Necessary Information Concerning The EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- 1.6 RELATED POSTS SCHOOL OF NURSING POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic titled “EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | Complete Guide“.
This has become necessary because of the numerous questions and searches I have been receiving and seeing in a google search query for the past few days.
Nonetheless, if you are among those who have been searching for [ekiti state school of nursing result, admission into new federal medical centre nursing school ido Ekiti, Ekiti state university teaching hospital website, eksu school of nursing school fees, school of nursing ido Ekiti school fees, school of nursing ido Ekiti cut off mark, school of nursing, federal teaching hospital, ido–Ekiti, school of nursing Akure, EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021| Complete Guide], then you are not alone.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without further ado, lets quickly look into the topic “EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | Complete Guide”
This is to inform the general public as well as those interested in picking the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital EKSUTH that applications are currently being accepted from suitably qualified candidates into the EKSUTH school of Nursing for the 2020/2021 academic session.
You are hereby informed that the entrance examination of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing is now slated for 23rd September, 2020. Below are the details:
- Examination Date: 23rd September, 2020
- Examination Time: 7:00AM Prompt
- Examination Venue: CBT Centre, Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Candidates are required to come along with the following items for the Examination:
- Writing Materials
- Face Mask
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Coloured Print-out of Application Slip
EKSU Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2020. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to [email protected] or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
The following are the requirements you must meet as an aspirant to be qualified. The applicant must;
not be less than 17 years of age
posses five (5) credit passes in SSCE (NECO or WAEC) in not more than two sittings as well as obtaining credit passes in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
NOTE:- candidates awaiting the release of their WASCE/GCE/NECO results are also eligible to apply.
The cost for the EKSUTH admission form is N10,200.
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2020
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2020
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2020 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2020
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2020
- Kings College London International Scholarship
To apply for the EKSUTH school of Nursing, you are expected to;
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08167117825, 08090719944, 07062420926 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to [email protected]
1. DO NOT PAY INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL/ AGENT/ PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
2. SCRATCH CARDS/32-DIGIT PIN OBTAINED WILL BE USED TO CHECK RESULTS
3. LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD/32-DIGIT PIN WILL ATTRACT REPLACEMENT FEES
That’s the much I can take on the topic “EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021| Complete Guide”.
Nonetheless, if you need us to give you recent information concerning the application form, do not hesitate to drop your phone numbers or email in the comment box.
Thanks for Reading
RELATED POSTS SCHOOL OF NURSING POSTS