Table Of Interest
- 1 EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 | Complete Guide
- 1.1 Latest News About EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- 1.2 Requirements For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission
- 1.3 Cost And How To Make Payment
- 1.4 How To Apply For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission
- 1.5 Other Necessary Information Concerning The EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic titled “EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 | Complete Guide“.
This has become necessary because of the numerous questions and searches I have been receiving and seeing in google search query for the past few days.
Nonetheless, if you are among those who have been searching for [ekiti state school of nursing result, admission into new federal medical centre nursing school ido Ekiti, Ekiti state university teaching hospital website, eksu school of nursing school fees, school of nursing ido Ekiti school fees, school of nursing ido Ekiti cut off mark, school of nursing, federal teaching hospital, ido–Ekiti, school of nursing Akure, EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 | Complete Guide], then you are not alone.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without further ado, lets quickly look into the topic “EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 | Complete Guide” under the following headings;
This is to inform the general public as well as those interested in picking the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital EKSUTH that applications are currently being accepted from suitably qualified candidates into the EKSUTH school of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
The following are the requirements you must meet as an aspirant to be qualified. The applicant must;
not be less than 17 years of age
posses five (5) credit passes in SSCE (NECO or WAEC) in not more than two sittings as well as obtaining credit passes in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
NOTE:- candidates awaiting the release of their WASCE/GCE/NECO results are also eligible to apply.
The cost for the EKSUTH admission form is N11,000. Therefore, aspirants are expected to pay the sum of N11, 000 into the bank Account below
United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Account number 1003306243
Account Name:- School Of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
After successful payment, you are expected to make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out. Furthermore, you are expected to submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the school of Nursing, EKSUTH. Ado Ekiti and obtain the school receipt as well as Admission registration scratch card.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2019
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2019
- Kings College London International Scholarship
To apply for the EKSUTH school of Nursing, you are expected to;
- First head to the school e-registration portal by clicking here.
- Then click on the Apply Now button and input your pin
- Then select “Fill Application Button” so as to access the application form
- Scan and Upload a very recent photo of your passport photograph with a maximum size of 30kb.
- Then click on the submit button option.
- Then print a copy of the acknowledgment exam notification slip.
After you have successfully completed the online application and printing, you are to bring these documents to the exam center/venue.
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
30th August, 2019 by 02:00pm.
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Saturday 31st August, 2019 by 11:00am prompt.
At centers as designated on Exam notification slips
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08167117825, 08090719944, 07062420926 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to [email protected]
1. DO NOT PAY INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL/ AGENT/ PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
2. SCRATCH CARDS/32-DIGIT PIN OBTAINED WILL BE USED TO CHECK RESULTS
3. LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD/32-DIGIT PIN WILL ATTRACT REPLACEMENT FEES
That’s the much I can take on the topic “EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 | Complete Guide”.
Nonetheless, if you need us to give you recent information concerning the application form, do not hesitate to drop your phone numbers or email in the comment box.
Thanks for Reading
- EKSU Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- EKSU School Fees 2019/2020 For New & Returning Students
- EKSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News
- EKSU Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How To Check EKSU Post UTME Result Easily
- EKSU Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | EKSU PG School Fees Breakdown
- EKSU Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 | EKSU PG School Fees Breakdown
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily