UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Released
Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Released
- 1.1 UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form
- 1.2 UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
- 1.4 UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Programmes Method of Instruction.
- 1.5 How to Apply for UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission.
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Released”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [uniport masters admission list 2019, uniport masters form 2019/2020, uniport postgraduate school fees, uniport postgraduate admission list 2019/2020, uniport postgraduate 2019/2020, uniport masters program 2019, uniport postgraduate school fees 2019/2020, uniport postgraduate form 2019, UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Released].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate Programmes of the School of Public Health, University of Port Harcourt:
- PhD in Epidemiology, Health Systems Management and Population/Reproductive Health options
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Health Systems Management and Population/Reproductive Health
- Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD) in Public Health
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD):
- Applicants shall be required to have a good University degree, HND with a minimum of Upper Credit. Holders of Community Health Officers (CHO) certificate with Upper Credits can apply for the PGD in Public Health.
- Candidates require a minimum of first Degree in Medicine or Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing and other courses allied to medicine, with at least CGPAof 3.00 and above on a 5-point scale or its equivalent. Holders of Post-graduate Diploma (PGD) in Public Health with a CGPA of 3.00 are also eligible.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PHD) PROGRAMME:
- Eligible candidates for these competitive programmes would have completed an Msc degree in appropriate majors, with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale.
DOCTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH (DRPH) PROGRAMME:
- Candidates admitted into the DrPH programme should have either master or doctoral degree in a subject appropriate to the course of study; or Membership (Part 1) Fellowship in Public Health from the National Post graduate Medical College of Nigeria, or its equivalent Additionally, all DrPH candidates MUST have a minimum of five years post-NYSC experience in a Public Health position.
- In addition to the above requirements, all candidates must also satisfy the minimum matriculation requirements of the University of Port Harcourt.
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
- PGD: Full time 12 months; Part-time 24 months
- Masters: Full-time 12 months; Part-time 24 months
- Doctoral: Full-time 36 months; Part-time 60 months
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Programmes Method of Instruction.
- The curriculum is flexible, modular, intensive and premised on developing the knowledge, skills and competences of students from diverse academic backgrounds to becoming industry ready professionals.
- Both e-learning and classroom modes of teaching/learning are available with strong emphasis on competency-based learning, self-directed learning, blended learning and application of a range of technology-based educational applications that enhance pedagogical effectiveness.
- Lectures are delivered by renowned faculties from the University of Port Harcourt and other Universities, industry/sector experts from Nigeria and Abroad. The UniPort is an entrepreneurial University and all programmes are designed with periods of internship to enhance the production of industry/sector-ready professionals.
- Students are provided multi-disciplinary and highly motivated team of local and international Supervisors as well as other logistical supports to ensure that their thesis are completed in record time.
- Innovations, patents and commercialisation of research outputs are also strongly encouraged.
How to Apply for UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission.
Hard copies of the application document can also be obtained from the Students’ enrolment officer of PUTOR (Rosannah 07035033658) or Administrative Secretary of SPH (Mrs Akpoghomeh M.I. 07039118320) both at the ground floor, left wing at Ofirima Building University Park or from Benedicta (08120336477) at the Africa Centre for Excellence in Oilfield Chemicals (ACE-CEFOR), Emerald Energy Building Complex, along East-West Road, University of Port Harcourt.
Completed forms, reference letters, statement of purpose should be submitted with a non-refun dable application fee of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only) to be paid at school of Public Health account, United Bank for Africa (UB A) 1021823887 (naira account) 300264449 (Dollar account), scan and e-mail the Application form, Reference Letters, Statement of Purpose and Evidence of Payment of the Application fee to the School’s e-mail address, before the 8th of May 2019. Selected candidates would be invited for oral and/or aptitude tests before admission is finalised.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Released”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 | How To Apply Easily
- UNIPORT Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How Check Your Post UTME Result
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses 2018/2019 | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2019/2020, Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News