Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2024/2025 Out | Apply Now”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from several of our site’s visitors concerning when the UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form will be Out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [unimed ondo cut off mark, latest news on unimed, unimed post utme past questions, unimed cut off mark for medicine, ondo state university of medical sciences school fees, unimed ondo portal, ondo state university of medical sciences courses, unimeddepartmental cut off mark, UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024 Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Anatomy (B.Sc.)
2. Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
3. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Medical Laboratory Science
2. Radiography and Radiation Science
3. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Nursing Science
1. Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
2. Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Science
2. Physics (Electronics)
4. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology)
5. Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
6. Biological Sciences (Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
7. Environmental Management and Toxicology
9. Food Science
10. Science Laboratory Technology
11. Computer Science
13. Information Technology
School of Public Health
1. Community Health Science
2. Environmental Health Science
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2021 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using Debit Cards.
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website on www.unimed.edu.ng and for any online issues, please send an email to [email protected].
Screening Schedule and Venue of Examination
The Screening Exercise will hold from 30th August – 1st September, 2022. The Venue of Examination is University of Medical Sciences, Odosida Campus, Ondo City, Ondo State. Candidates date and time will be generated on the application slip.
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date. Candidates are advised to get the official UNIMED Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE to message on whatsapp now to get yours for just N2000
ALSO NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed Admission Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Dr Woleola Ekundayo
- UNIMED Admission List Is Out | Check All UNIMED Batches Here
- UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form Out | Apply Now
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips