Table Of Interest
Today, we shall quickly take a look at the topic “TASUED Registration & Clearance Requirements 2019/2020 For Newly Admitted Candidates”.
This has become very necessary as several students who were admitted in the TASUED recently released admission list have been searching for answers concerning the clearance requirements as well as the registration procedure for TASUED newly admitted students.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to the above query, then you should be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, we shall do well to give you all the best answers you need to begin and complete the registration before the end of this articles on this blog today.
TASUED Registration & Clearance Requirements 2019/2020 For Newly Admitted Candidates
The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the registration and clearance requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
TASUED Registration and Clearance Requirements.
1. Clearance Certificate (Original) with signature and official stamp of the Head of Department .
2. TASUED provisional offer of Admission (Original).
3. Session UTME/DE Application Form (Bio Data Original).
4. Application Form Receipt (N2,000 receipt).
5. JAMB result slip (for UTME students)or JAMB acknowledgement form (DE) original .
6. JAMB Admission letter (original Institution copy).
7. Acceptance fee receipt (Stamped photocopy).
8. School fee receipt (stamped photocopy).
9. Registration fee receipt (stamped Photocopy).
10. ‘O’ level result(s) (Verified).
See Other TASUED Articles
11. Transition letter with the score for Pre-Degree and Diploma from TASUED (stamped photocopy) ( if applicable).
12. Transition receipt for Diploma and Pre-Degree students (if applicable).
13. NCE or OND result for Direct Entry student.
14. Evidence of change of name or marriage certificate (where Applicable).
15. Medical fitness certificate(original copy) from TASUED Clinic.
16. Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age (photocopy).
17. Confirmed 2018 Ogun State Electronic tax clearance Certificate (e tax Ogun State educational levy receipt of parent/sponsor whose name was stated on P UTME form (Original stamped photocopy).
18. Reference letter from Public/Civil Servant of not below grade level 12 or equivalent (Original).
19. Acceptance form (Original).
20. Matriculation Oath
i. Candidates should ensure their files and documents are well perforated and tagged.
ii. Hostel address should be indicated on top of the personal bio-data in the green file.
iii. It is important that all information requested on the personal bio-data form and on the inside cover of the green file are adequately supplied.
iv. Students are advised to come along with the original copy of all the documents for sighting.
Thanks For Reading
See Other TASUED Articles