Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2019/2020
- 1.1 Federal Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2019/2020
- 1.2 What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
- 1.3 Federal Polytechnic Ibadan minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2019
- 1.4 Federal Polytechnic Ibadan Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
- 1.5 How Does Federal Polytechnic Ibadan do their Screening?
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2018/2019 academic session for Federal Polytechnic Ibadan have been asking different questions pertaining to Federal Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2018/2019.
However, if you are among those who have been searching for [how to calculate poly ibadan cut off mark, ibadan poly cut off mark for jamb, ibadan poly cut off mark 2019/2020, poly ibadan cut off mark 2019/2020, poly ibadan departmental cut off mark 2019/2020, poly ibadan cut off mark 2019/2020, poly ibadan departmental cut off mark 2019/2020, poly ibadan hnd cut off mark 2019/2020, Federal Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2019/2020], then you are not alone.
You can quickly take a peep at all the polytechnics we have in Nigeria by si mply clicking here.
Federal Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2019/2020
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into Federal Polytechnic Ibadan to study any course of your choice.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and score very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if Federal Polytechnic Ibadan sets its JAMB cut off mark as 150, then any student who scores below 150 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
Federal Polytechnic Ibadan minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2019
Federal Polytechnic Ibadan is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way Federal Polytechnic Ibadan will decide to beat their cut off markdown below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of Federal Polytechnic Ibadan and you scored 150 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for Federal Polytechnic Ibadan is 150 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will not want to admit those who scored 150 first when there are other students that scored 200 or even more.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
Federal Polytechnic Ibadan Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2018
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2018
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In Federal Polytechnic Ibadan.
Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
CUT-OFF MARKS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
1. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 199
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 176
- MARKETING – 178
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 228
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 165
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MGT – 172
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 207
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 168
2. Faculty of Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 194
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 181
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – 185
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 184
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING – 177
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
- ARCHITECTURE – 1150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 160
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 169
- FASHION DESIGN & CLOTHING TECH – 150
- ART & DESIGN – 175
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATIC – 150
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
4. Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- ACCOUNTANCY – 193
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 172
- INSURANCE – 164
5. Faculty of Science
- GEOLOGY – 168
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 188
- STATISTICS – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 184
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 164
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
How Does Federal Polytechnic Ibadan do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of Federal Polytechnic Ibadan departmental cut off marks for the year 2019/2020, the next important question to ask is How Federal Polytechnic Ibadan do their screening.
Basically, Federal Polytechnic Ibadan does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in Federal Polytechnic Ibadan proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into Federal Polytechnic Ibadan to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Finally, read “Killer skills on how to get any undergraduate scholarship”
- Fully Funded Dangote Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Federal Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.