Table Of Interest
- 1 UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L
- 1.1 UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L
- 1.2 How to Obtain UNN JUPEB Form
- 1.3 UNN RELATED Articles
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from several of our sites visitors concerning when the UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 wiil be Out as well as how to go about the application.
Nonetheless,if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [unn jupeb form 2020, unn jupeb form 2020/2021, unn jupeb portal, unn jupeb school fees, unn jupeb 2020/2021, unn jupeb latest news, unn jupeb cut off mark, unnjupebexam date, UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L
The deadline for the submission of applications has been extended to April 30, 2021. All interested candidates that are yet to apply are advised to make use of this opportunity.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2020/2021 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Candidates Eligible for UNN JUPEB.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme
The duration of the program is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
ARTS: History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS), Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL), History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS), Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS), History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM), Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG), Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG), Biology/Economics/Government (BEG), Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS), Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG), Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
SCIENCES: Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC), Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM), Physics/Chemistry/Biology(PCB) etc.
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Obtain UNN JUPEB Form
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information.
- Applicants into 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
March 10, 2021.
Dates for the entrance examination and resumption will be announced later.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L”.
Thanks For Reading