JAMB Part-Time Application Form 2024/2025 | Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Part-Time Application Form 2024 | Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN, jamb efacility org ng, www jamb org ng result 2024, do part-time student go for service, jamb email address, jamb online application platform for part-time degree programme, jamb portal, http www jamb org ng efacility login, www jamb org ng e-facility admission list, jamb efacility org ng, then you are not alone.
This is to inform the general public and candidates who wish to apply for any Part-Time, Sandwich and Distance Learning Programmes in Nigerian Universities (Uni), Polytechnics (Poly), Monothecnics, College of Education (CoE) and Innovative Enterprise Institutes (IEPI’s) for academic session that they are to register online first at the JAMB e-Facility portal before proceeding to purchase their respective institutions forms.
All Candidates irrespective of any institution you wish to apply for their Part-Time or Distance Learning programmes must register their admission first with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: This registration covers only: Distance Learning, Part-Time, Sandwich, Outreach, etc programmes.
The reason for the registration includes:
Fixing the issue of flexible period of application: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board shall ensure that online application platform is made available throughout the year for the non-regular entrants.
JAMB Part Time (Sandwich) & DLC’s Registration / Application Fees Guidelines
- JAMB Sandwich Application Fee: N10,000
- JAMB Part-Time Application Fee: N10,000
- JAMB DLC Application Fee: N3,500
- JAMB – NOUN Application Fee: N3,500
JAMB Part Time (Sandwich) & DLC’s Application / Registration Form Guidelines
- Prospective Part-Time, Sandwich and Distance Learning candidates are advised to visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./Login
- Create an Account for New Applicants
- Login to Your Account
- Click on the Part-Time Registration Link (Part-Time Students)
- Proceed to make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only for Sandwich and Part-Time Applicants while Distance Learning Applicants are to make payment of Three Thousand Five Naira (N3,500) via Remita.
- After Successful Payment, Go back to fill, submit registration form online.
- This service can be carried out by individual candidates or kindly visit any of the JAMB Accredited CBT Centers or any Cybercafes to help you out with the registration.
- You shall not be considered for admission into any institution of your choice without the above registration.
- Candidates sat for UTME or Direct Entry Examination but wish to apply for any of the institution Part-Time or Distance Learning programmes do not need to request for new JAMB REG number during online registration. Kindly supply your previous REG Number and proceed with the registration.
- After Successful payment and registration on the JAMB Portal you are to proceed to your institution of choice website to purchase their own Part-Time, Sandwich or Distance Learning admission forms.
- Make sure to Upload your O’level results on the JAMB CAPS Portal as admission to any of the Part-Time or Distance Learning programmes will be through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
- Part-Time, Sandwich or Distance Learning Candidates will not Sit for any UTME Examination conducted by JAMB but only from their respective institution.
- This policy directive is without prejudice to the processing fees being charged directly by Tertiary Institutions for the different part-time programmes.
JAMB Part Time (Sandwich) & DLC’s Application / Registration Summary
- In a nutshell, candidates for Distance Learning, Part Time and other related modes of study will apply through JAMB before approaching their preferred institutions to process their admission with JAMB Registration number. JAMB Application Fees for this category of candidates would be Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only. All categories of candidates should be processed to JAMB through CAPS.
- Distance Learning, Part Time and Sandwich candidates need not sit for UTME but sitting for it does not disqualify them. This category of candidates would pay to their preferred institutions a Processing Fee that would be determined by the Institutions.
- The Application Forms presently being completed at the Institutions should be changed to Part Time/Distance Learning Processing Form to avoid confusion.
Deadline / Closing Date
Academic Sessions are from 1st August to 31st July of each year. Therefore, the date of admission determines the session in which a candidate is admitted.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Part-Time Application Form | Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips