Table Of Interest
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of IMSU aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now lets take them one after the other.
Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration for the 2019/2020 academic session is on. IMSU 2019/2020 post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
However, it is relevant to note that the post UTME form for IMSU is out but this thread was created to keep you updated concerning the IMSU 2019/2020 post UTME result . Therefore, Stay Updated.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
IMSU will start accepting application for the 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise on 1st July, 2019.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2019.
- Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday 19th August, 2019 and ends on Friday 23rd August, 2019.
However, as I have related at the beginning, IMSU 2019/2020 Post UTME form is out on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “IMSU Post UTME 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Imsu.edu.ng | IMSU Latest Admission News”.
Thanks For Reading